ServiceMonster 6 Release - Win a Free LIFETIME Subscription!

jkowalski

Name
Joe Kowalski
Join us as we unveil the all new ServiceMonster 6!

13 years in the making, we’re finally ready to unleash our original vision: The most advanced and comprehensive CRM + Field Service + Marketing Automation platform ever. Available to service professionals February 16th!

Come take a look at the latest iteration of ServiceMonster, and see what your business is missing. Learn how ServiceMonster 6 can systematize your daily workflow, and learn about all the new changes and features that we’ve built in.

Register Here
http://www.servicemonster.net/2017/01/12/servicemonster-6-grand-unveiling-webinar-sm6feb16/

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
I read all six parts. Conversational style...easy read...gives the basics. Plan on watching the launch presentation. Hope SM6 is a big success!

Reactions: jkowalski

Mikey P

Administrator
yes, unusable in the Santa Cruz mountains where cell signals are non existent.

Oh Sorry Davis, I'm sorry you had to drive down the mountain to find out where your next job was, I didn't want anyone to think I was biased...

and yeah, sorry but the next job is five mile further up Bonny Doon road.

state of the art!

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
Thanks Bob!! See, you like some of my non-ServiceMonster content!
OK. I said it was basic and easy to read...and I like you because you remind me of your Uncle Ed...so I want to be supportive. Been around since CompuServe and do this everyday but...I am not a Programmer. I have missed the Carpet Cleaning Business so... the questions and interest in your program SM. :eekk:

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
There was more issues with HCP then just not useable in cell service areas. Having customers download their app was a turn off. I love the reports we get with Service Monster. I'm not sure how HcPs reminder card service works, but I think we are over 700% roi now with service monster. Pretty amazing. Sure beats a year or so ago I was printing out labels, putting them on cards and mailing myself. NEVER AGAIN!

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Excited for the change!

SM has provided a platform that grows with us. It allows me to take my hands off the wheel, when it comes to the thank you's and reminder cards.

Mel really likes the desktop version. It feels very similar to something she used selling home warranty's. Makes taking calls easy and nothing gets lost. Capturing every email for years now!!!

I still have high hopes for the mobile app.

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
Oh snap! So awkward that HCP's stealthiest sales lady won lifetime SM.

I'm not stealth. I have a unique perspective of using SM and knowing quite a bit about HCP as well. I've had many people contact me about SM and a few about HCP. I always tell people to do the demo for both. I ask them about their business and what they need, what's most important to them etc. I suggest questions they should ask of both during the demo.

There have been a handful of times where I've told people, based on their needs, that I think HCP would be a better fit for them. Other times that SM would be. But Always tell them to demo both and ask a ton of questions and decide for themselves. I am humbled by the fact that people seek me out for my opinion on this. My only desire is to help them figure out what would be best for them. More of a consultant of sorts...but unpaid.

I gain nothing from HCP.....if someone goes with them.

I, just like any other SM user get one month free of SM for a new referral. I've gotten a hell of a lot of free months from SM. It would behoove me to steer people toward SM so I get a free month. But I won't do that if I truly feel that HCP is the better fit even if it means me loosing out on a free month.

It's great to have options and choices. There are pros and cons to both.

But I love me my SM....and when all the buggies are worked out I see no reason why SM6 won't be killer and exceed our needs!

Beeks

Name
J.R.
Would love to hear how the first few days have been of SM6. Anyone have some feedback?

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
6 is really awesome.

I don't use it all the time, but if you watched the webinar it's clear that every other piece of software, while they might have their niche, are now the minor leagues.

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
6 is pretty cool. Better ways to view data. Other then that, I'm not sure what else is different besides the screen displays.

I sent in like 4 emails and Meg gets picked out of all 265 people there?

JK. :lol:

I didn't know you could get a free month for referring people...

jkowalski

Name
Joe Kowalski
6 is really awesome.

I don't use it all the time, but if you watched the webinar it's clear that every other piece of software, while they might have their niche, are now the minor leagues.

My new favorite all-time quote! Wow that is awesome and thank you so much.

Reactions: D Luke

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom