SFS Chicago

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
Anybody back yet? This bb was given out to all attending so we may get some new visitors. SFS is great so if you can get to one, do it. Nice meeting Rich Chavez. Ask him the new name of his company.

diamond brian

I have a biz degree from a local university, I like the e-myth, and doing SFS in February. What's the prize for the loser trifecta?

-JB-

Name
JB
Oh Tejre!
Shameonyou.gif

To each his own.

G

diamond brian said:
I have a biz degree from a local university, I like the e-myth, and doing SFS in February. What's the prize for the loser trifecta?

Living in OK!

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
OK, Odin and all you other tough guys. Richard and I, along with a few other MB posters really played up the advantages of this board to our just concluded SFS class. I told them it was like a pub that you stop in at on your way home to hoist a couple of beers with your buddies.

I did NOT tell our new SFS members that it was a bar filled with Hell's Angels who were going to beat the snot out of them the minute they set foot inside. So lets make nice and welcome Kevin. He paid great attention, made excellent comments and (unlike me) did not constantly make fun of Chavez!

Steve Toburen CR
Director of MB Recruitment at ...
Jon-Don's Strategies for Success

PS I will admit to warning my attendees that this board is not for the thin-skinned or faint of heart. But still- give the guy a moment to check out the saloon before jumping him.

And yes, T, believe it or not you can go to SFS not for "almost free" but completely free. And many do. How do ya like them apples?

keithk

Well I don't post much here so I won't be mean to Odin. But I can almost bet he isn't where he truly wants to be in life. I just got back from SFS and I would say bar none it is the very best thing I ever did for my biz. Feels like my life just got easier and alot more profitable. No strings attached with more stuff you have to buy like those other guys. Every thing you need in the palm of your hands. Easy to read, understand and simple to implement. Its exactly what my business needed. Thanks again to Steve, Bill, Chuck and all the gang. You guys are the best!

Sincerely,

KeithK

-JB-

Name
JB
Keith, if you can offend ODIN, you are a better man than Darren Lumpkin!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Hey Kevin,
You guys made a 5-day class just fly by, it was really fun!

Glad to have made friends with you, I wish you well in your business.

SFS was a blast! So much work ahead of me...where to start first?

Lets see....photo shop and Steve Toburen seems appropriate! LOL

No, he has helped our company tremendously over the years. Dan caught his Big Business seminar for carpet cleaners and he help put us on the right thought process early on. His tapes helped get our fire restoration company on the same track.

Then SFS came around and put all the pieces together. Fast forward 10-years (at least it feels that way) and Jon-Don has out done themselves.

It was great and made a lot of new friends!

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Name
Steve Toburen
Actually, T, it is 5K, not 10. And when you think about it, ya gotta buy your juice from somewhere. Why not at the same time get free admission to a seminar that most agree is worth far more than it's 695.00 retail price?

Something to think about.

Steve

PS Keith made the mistake of sitting on the front row where I routinely make fun of people. Chavez, on the other hand, tried to hide in the back. But I hunted him down anyway.

Actually, when you are in such an intensive learning environment for five day ya gotta have some comic relief. And yes, Richard,very gracefully played along.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Keith
The Viking does what he likes, he just likes to knock people to see how they react. :wink:

The class was great, you guys really made it fun!

Steve, Bill & Chuck did an awesome job!

At first I thought I got the royal treatment from Jon-Don because of Mikeysboard, but then I realized all of us in attendance were treated like Kings, thanks to Angela, Nick & John

It was cool! We had a great group of people!

The Preacher

i'm glad Steve didn't pick on me when i did SFS in Tampa. i cry easy and don't like to be made fun of or i go off like that chick in the movie Carrie!!!

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Name
Steve Toburen
You are right, Danny. It seems like the bigger they are on the outside (and you look pretty tough) the softer and more sentimental they are on the inside. We'll see how Mikey handles the verbal abuse ...

Island Boy

PS It cracked me up this week when we had been calling Big Billy Yeadon a "leprechaun" and Nick Paolella got confused in front of the class and referred to Bill as a "gremlin". So it is now "Gremlin" Yeadon from now on.

danpauselius

Odin, all due respect, but I think you're totally wrong on SFS.

I've attended many classes at our local college. All were worth attending but they all lacked the same thing ... direct application to our industry. Teaching a guy about shipping inventory is just a waste of time if that's not what he does. You also have to factor in time. To take all the college courses that would cover the SFS material (if they all exist) would take years to complete if you were running a business full time. SFS is 5 days. Anything that shortens the learning curve is a big plus in my eyes.

Not to mention, SFS has been WAY cheaper for me than even one college class because I choose to spend my money with them. The college doesn't give me a tuition discount for spending a certain amount in their book store.

Just my 2 pesos

-JB-

Name
JB
HEY T,

I can dress myself w/one arm tied behind my back & standing on one foot and,

THAT'S A FACT JACK!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom