SFS so far....

Mikey P

Administrator
I'll do a full report when it's all over but after 3 days I can say that any cleaner at ANY stage of his/her business that does not attend is a fool.

Ten thumbs up!

-JB-

Name
JB
The food is good. :wink:

As far as the class is concerned I will say that I have spent over ten thousand dollars on other marketing/systematization programs in the past ten years, and had a very good ROI. However the information we got today alone was BY FAR the most valuable I have every gotten in any single eight hour period, BAR NONE, and likely to have a 10,000x ROI, easy!

Any cleaner who doesn't do what ever they can to take this class in the future deserves what he gets!

G

ODIN said:
WOW I just got to go now

wonder if I can get a scholarship?

I think we know who is gonna get the next MB scholarship...

T...if you want to be in the running, get a tracheotomy and insert a kunkle in it...

Mikey P

Administrator
I know something else he could probably manage to stick in it...

And for those of you that did not screw over third world starving children while working for Haliburton, sign up for SFS ASAP.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I'm sure it's a good class. Seriously ... but out of all the graduates, I wonder what the ration would be of those who actually implement all, or most, of the strategies?

I still plan on getting a free class one day.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Don't let that hold you back, you are the one that controls what you implement.

No matter how much you implement, even if you just implement a few things, you've made your company better and more valuable. :D

The first time I went someone asked how long would it take to implement everything they give you.
The answer then was 3-years, and they give you even more material now.

Everyone is always looking for ways to improve their company.
SFS gives you the tools, you have to invest the time to work on your business, but why wouldn't you?

Besides, it gives you something to do instead of picking on big John! :p

The Preacher

i agree with the non mexicun speaking mexicun!!!

what you implement will make your company more valuable, either long term for you, or short term if you want to sell.

PS how many times has Steve "taken his hat off to you"???

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Thanks "D"...I think? :shock: I guess I'm just an SFS sock puppet ...man those hands are cold! :oops:

"T" if I raise you up to 3-pennies a mile (1-shiny...2-dull) will that give you enough to make to the next SFS in Florida? :p

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Slip Bill Yeadon a fidddy and he will leave the side door open....that's what I did!
:wink:

You've got to go to Bill though, I tried Chuck and he wanted $100.00 (said it was for Murphy :roll: ) Island Boy wouldn't go for it!

Scruples or something like that.....or I maybe I didn't offer enough? :shock: (Those motivational speakers! Hehee he doesn't like being called that!)

Touchy Touchy! :twisted:

The Preacher

i gave Bill a half used up Itunes card and he got me a seat!!! a Fidddy was WAY TOOO much, you got ripped off!!!

F

FB7777

" Hi this is Danny from Nitty Gritty Carpet cleaning, I'm out in Vegas getting drunk with a bunch of jr high drop-outs, while I'm gone call my buddy Bill from Bill's cleaning, I don't know his number but he's in the phone book Thanks for calling "

Is this one of the Moments of Truth nuggets you learnt at Strategeries?

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Will they teach me how to retire on a ghetto Caribbean island?

Rob Lyon

Name
Rob Lyon
Best Class I have been to in 19 years, Give it a shot T
Everyone had a very good presentation and a lot was learned.
Glad to every one from the board and lots of new friends!!

All The best, Rob

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom