siphon system on a butler?

Jester

Does anybody have any pics or any know how on how to install one. A parts list would help out alot. I saw some posts on ICS but the ones I read were a little to vague.

thanks

Matt King

As in chemical siphon? If that's what you're referring to, it's pretty simple to do. Look on the 'pictures' page of my website, top right hand corner. You'll see the water coming into the machine, it then goes to the water box. Between the water box and the pump there is a gate valve inline. You'll see the blue handle sticking out the left hand side of the machine. After that gate valve is where a T is for your chemical jug line. What you're doing is slightly cutting off the flow of water to the pump from the water box and forcing the pump to draw water elsewhere. In this case, it's drawing solution from your solution jug. You can get a gate valve and T at any hardware store.

Jester

I'm having some trouble figuring out how to hook the dwyer meter to the other end of the T. I have 3 options 2 go to the chemical pump one goes in one goes out. one goes to the T that enters the meter on the bottom.

Do you hook the valve and T up after the hot water line that goes to the meter?

the butler looks alot different than the one in the pic.

Matt King

Hmm.. I really don't know as I'm not familiar with how Butler's is set up? I don't have a hot water line going to the meter. I was hoping you could replicate what was in the pictures I had but maybe you have some different parts to work with. I know that John's custom machine has a new chemical injector coming out and that might be a simpler route to take. It's suppose to be bulletproof and simple to install... Ya might want to give him a call.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
If you have any more trouble, let me know. My service guys work on Butlers all the time, and you're not that far away from us.

Jester

i would like to install something like you have Matt but they seem alot different I appreciate the post though.

I'm sure if i saw a picture of a butler with this done I can figure it out.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom