Sleep...

EDS

Name
Ed
On a good night I sleep 6 hours ( drinking is different but probably 6 hours R.E.M.). Usually between 4-6. Warren Buffet (sad that my spell check know that name) hates sleep as well.

Recipe for heart failure or success?

EDS

Name
Ed
Or take the neutral response and say "every individual is different and depends on what works for you"...

EDS

Name
Ed
Logic dictates that the more hours you have in the day is more hours that you can be productive. But they will give the attention span argument... I believe that argument was made for people who like to sleep in... See once I put a emoticon behind it the context changes...

MB post should not be allowed UNLESS a emoticon is behind a post. Tone def people such as myself might be taken in context....

EDS

Name
Ed
I think the emoticon thing is written in one of your amendments....just out of curiosity why did it have to be amended???

steve_64

Back in my 20s 2 hours was enough. I'd be getting a hangover at the end of the workday,just in time to start drinking again. Get in at 4 and sleep till 6.

Name
Lee Stockwell
6 year old grandkid slips into bed with us at 2am. Turns out kingsize is not big enough for the 3 of us to sleep well.

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Our first son(five) is sooooo good at getting into our bed, you don't even know he's there. Well, until he starts kicking my back and making noises.

Bed at 11-12 during the week, up at six. Weekends when not working I try(doesn't work) to stay up as late as possible(get my moneys worth), it's the only time it's quiet!

Reactions: EDS

EDS

Name
Ed
6 year old grandkid slips into bed with us at 2am. Turns out kingsize is not big enough for the 3 of us to sleep well.
My kid still sleeps with us periodically. That is when the couch is no longer the couch.....

cobra

Name
DJ Holland
On a good night I sleep 6 hours ( drinking is different but probably 6 hours R.E.M.). Usually between 4-6. Warren Buffet (sad that my spell check know that name) hates sleep as well.

Recipe for heart failure or success?
I am assuming based on your screen name you are a Stephen king fan? try reading, it quiets my mind. my mind tends to keep on after my body has quit. been that way since I was 15

Reactions: EDS

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom