Small internet niche

Able 1

Name
Keith
I only use the 10" on small commercial jobs to scrub with the stiff brushes(gives my helper something to do).. I works great for tile and grout when you need to get into smaller areas. On larger commercial jobs we use the 175, we scrub all commercial jobs..

Reactions: SamIam

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Here's my Hako Wizzard.

Pulls the crap out of Flotex (flocked flooring ).

This was in a school classroom where they were going to replace the flooring, carpet retailer advised them to contact me.

They still haven't replace the Flotex, that was four years ago,

upload_2017-1-15_9-8-45.png

This was in an office.

upload_2017-1-15_9-7-30.png

In a house.

upload_2017-1-15_9-10-26.png

:yoda:

Name
Damon
I think the 10" CRB is ideal for any HWE cleaner in residential. It goes hand-in-hand with the Zipper, for example. It'll work spotting or cleaning small areas with straight encap as well. I do think you'll need something bigger if you want to encap only any areas of considerable size.

Reactions: Mikey P
Name
Damon
I know a small few. However, in this instance it's generally commercial only and these people are dual method cleaners. I don't know many CRB only cleaners in resi though - not on a personal level at least. They're out there though. So long as they're employing compound, encap, time and a spotter/porty, it can work.

Damon, how many people do you know who straight up encap with a CRB?

Name
Damon
I don't think so. Vacuum, pump-up sprayer, franchise chems and a CRB. I've seen recent van pics of franchisees using Pro Masters though, so this may have changed.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom