So, Bob Pruitt....?

Mikey P

Administrator
How are things going?

Have you officially hung your shingle?

Is the van wrapped?

Are you done with cleaning your friends and family? In other words, are strangers calling yet?

Any traditional advertising?

Marketing? Door knocking? Kissing babies?

Join any business lead groups?

Is your site and fb page up?

Or did you blow your back out with that damn Conway wand?...lol

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
This is the beginning of week 3 of back in business...Memorial Day and I worked. We had a small job in town - we have a 200 min. - and 2 estimates for an Interior Decorator/Concierge for tile grout sealing/granite sealing on new construction.
I have pretty much had work everyday since I started. Have picked up a large House Cleaning Company, and a couple Concierge at gated communities who have already referred work to us.
Still waiting for delivery of CRB and portable. Mostly cleaning clean carpet and lots of tile cleaning here in Florida.
Have website pruittcarpetcare.com and Facebook page Facebook.com/pruittcarpetcare Very,very basic. So only the beginning of week 3... having a blast!

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
How's your back?
It is what it is. Take my time doing whatever the work is in front of me...and I charge more so working for people that take care of their stuff. Easier work.
Once I'm busy I will hire someone as Helper. Right now I'm having too much fun to care. ibuprofen.

Reactions: BIG WOOD and SamIam

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom