so, other than post cards, why not use Square Sceduling?

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Yes, we have customized our content in the reminder cards.

We don't do discounts in the cards though. We use SM to email specials to our database. Specials are sent out when things are a bit slower (Jan-Feb/March and July when many people are on vacation). We don't want to discount our services during peak times. If the reminder they get with a discount hits at that time, we'd rather have that spot open for someone willing to pay full price. Those that want to wait for discounts can do so when we promote them during certain times of the year when it makes sense for us.
How much does SM charge for a mailer?

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
My conclusion is Damon has his $h$T together. I'm going to look into this further :biggrin:
Ha, thanks Mark. Believe me, I tend to learn stuff the hard way. Even a bull in a china shop finds the exit sometimes :). If you start diving into this stuff and have questions, hit me up anytime. I'll walk you through it.

Reactions: jwfoulk12

Mark Von*Lay

Name
Mark
Ha, thanks Mark. Believe me, I tend to learn stuff the hard way. Even a bull in a china shop finds the exit sometimes :). If you start diving into this stuff and have questions, hit me up anytime. I'll walk you through it.

Thanks really....I am still Learning everyday and growing my Business and have to say the journey so far has been well worth it !!

Reactions: Nomad74

clean image

Name
Carl Maddock
SM I want to say is 1.09$

I just hit the button.......

That is an enveloped postcard however (binfold)

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
It's not a picture of John I hope

He's in it....

upload_2017-4-27_11-15-29.png

Reactions: hogjowl

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom