Sold my box truck.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Yup it's true. Just ignore my dog in the lower left part of the picture. Sorry to see it go. We had so much fun together.

IMG_4416.JPG

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I'm cleaning my garage today. Found this little gem. I'm sending it to you Marty. You may need to upgrade your ENIAC computer to at least a commodore 64.

image.jpg

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
No idea what any of that means
It's no fun if you don't get my jokes. ENIAC was the first general computing computer. A Commodore 64 was a 64 bit home computer that was popular in the mid 80's. I was a poor kid and had a second hand Commodore 24, but I wanted the 64, with a cassette tape drive. It sucked.

Maybe I should have used the example of a butter churn, you might relate to that better.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Some days I should just stay in bed! I had an agreement with this guy to buy the truck. Then he hits me with I need to smog it first. Ok no big deal. I'm driving to the smog place this morning and I lost the brakes. The pedel went to the floor and I was flying a brick. I was able to downshift and get the hulk slowed down. Nursed it home and the front right wheel was smoking. Looks like I lost the pads. So now I'm replacing the front brakes. What a pain in the ass!

IMG_4424.JPG

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom