solution hose question

kpip

how long do solution hoses typically last before busting? i have 5 50 foot sections, they are 2 years old and i had 2 of them bust, one yesterday and the other one about 3 weeks ago. i am just wondering if this is about how long they last?

Rex Tyus

how long do solution hoses typically last before busting? i have 5 50 foot sections, they are 2 years old and i had 2 of them bust, one yesterday and the other one about 3 weeks ago. i am just wondering if this is about how long they last?

2 years is a reasonable life if you are not running a flame thrower or a live action solution hose reel. If you are running iNeptune it is a good idea to replace as Dan said at about a year. This will reduce the risk of black death. With Parflex from Green Glides just trim and repair fitting as needed. Trust me when I tell you Parflex is cheaper than repainting a wall or replacing a piece of artwork because of black death.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I replace mine every year.......

I would rather pay .97 a foot and have a nice clean look and new hoses that I don't have to worry about .........
I normally give the ones I take off to cleaner who need them and I know one is still using the one I gave him from my CDS time.

Denny S

We had tornado solution lines on ours and we had 3 blow the ends off in less than 6 months and 2 blew then ends off in 2 days The distributor won’t return my call or replace them

Denny S

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom