Some things you have to understand about law.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Re: Greenie's arrest warrant:

NO arrest warrant has been issued. The magistrate judge recommended that one be issued. The Magistrate judge is assigned to ADVISE the District judge. The document regarding the warrant which has been posted is an R&R, which means Report and Recommendation, he reported his findings and gave a recommendation to the District Judge in charge of the case. It is now up to the District judge to either accept it and write and issue a warrant (rare for a civil offense), reject it (and decline to issue a warrant), hold a hearing to get more evidence, or make a decision of his own.

Do you understand the difference between a magistrate judge and a district judge?
In federal court, there is a definite difference. A "judge" is an Article III judge, appointed by the President and confirmed by the Senate. They serve for life and have full authority to decide cases to conclustion. A "magistrate" judge is an Article I judge who is generally appointed for a 10 year term. They are usually selected by the Article III judges in the district upon recommendation by a panel selected for that specific purpose. A magistrate judge can only handle preliminary matters (such as discovery) and can make recommendations to the Article III judge on dispositive issues.

The magistrate judge in our case is judge David Nuffer. The District judge is Clark Waddoups. Unless something is signed by Waddops, it's not the final word, and even something filed by Waddoups can be appealed or responded to.

Keep this in mind when you look at any documents posted. Feel free to post this on ***.

Take care,
Lisa

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
I would say at this point Greenie has a good case for libel and slander against those posting on ***. Where is that pajama lawyer?

Take care,
Lisa

royalkid

Supportive Member
Name
Gulf Coast Carpet Care
It appears that a bunch of folks ran their mouth without knowing FACTS...kinda makes them look a bit foolish now doesn't it :roll:

Ryan

I'll be the first to fess up. I made a post joking about greenie getting arrested on ***. This was immature and unreflective of me, I had no knowledge of what was going on and had never talked to him. A mutal freind told me he was a stand up guy and I've sent him a couple e-mails about my epuipment. He has went out of his way to reply to all my questions and offer me advice about the set up I'm running. Thanks Jeff.

Edit: This was a sincere apology I'm not worried about getting sued, I posted this at the same time Jeff posted his post.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Jeff, a lawyer would likely take this case on contingency. Save and file all *** posts on your computer before they are deleted or edited.

Take care,
Lisa

Ryan

There was a Canadian I talked to over the phone a couple months ago that told me he had called the FBI and confirmed Jeffs warrant. I guess he was just lieing again.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Now, when you all have had a chance to absorb this and realize the gravity of the offense, I will move on to my next point regarding the people posting there and their motivations for what they are saying.

Hint: Despite the seemingly cozy relationship, Chem-Dry isn't stupid and they have no love for Ken Harris, they have just utilized, and provided to the industry, a more creative way to destroy him.

Take care,
Lisa

Ryan

truckmount girl said:
Hint: Despite the seemingly cozy relationship, Chem-Dry isn't stupid and they have no love for Ken Harris, they have just utilized, and provided to the industry, a more creative way to destroy him.

As if another was needed, his mouth takes care of that just fine all by itself.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I think its noteworthy that the comments defending Jeff do not serve Lisa in any way, but are rather the efforts of an ex-wife to defend an ex-husband.

That speaks volumes about Lisa's character, and Jeff's as well.

I'm honored that both of them are my friends.

Lefty724

Name
E
Jim Pemberton said:
I think its noteworthy that the comments defending Jeff do not serve Lisa in any way, but are rather the efforts of an ex-wife to defend an ex-husband.

That speaks volumes about Lisa's character, and Jeff's as well.

I'm honored that both of them are my friends.

Well said Mr. Pemberton!

Mikey P

Administrator
Re: on the green one
Posted By Chad on 11/6/2009 at 7:54 PM

Thats funny. Because when we looked it up through the US Mashalls office there was a warrent. Give them a call-801 524 5693

Re: on the green one
Posted By james cooper on 11/6/2009 at 9:22 PM

kinda hard to respond to or appeal when you cant find your way to the court .

I would give more weight to the court document that says an arrest warrant has been issued unless real proof was brought forward - besides , the phone number below confirms the fact the warrant has been issued .

Two of the biggest dopes the boards ever produced doubting Lisa..

Tomorrow should be extra fun :lol:

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
I called the number. The office is closed. Will call Monday.

It is not in the court documents filed, and it would need to be. I did an online warrant check and no warrants came up for him. I'd say they're full of shit.

Take care,
Lisa

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
http://www.mediafire.com/?amjvnqz04u1

Link to complete document.

As you can see it is an R&R, not an order. if you read the RECOMMENDATION part he says he will be recommending the District Judge issue a warrant. if you look at the end they spell out having ten days to respond. Notice it is filed by HRI's counsel, not the Court and notice it is signed by Judge Nuffer, the Magistrate Judge, not Judge Waddoups, the District Judge.

There are no new filings other than my response to the other document. NO ARREST WARRANT HAS BEEN ISSUED.

Take care,
Lisa

Name
Lee Stockwell
I received an unsolicited email trumpeting those charges, probably just one among thousands sent.

It should be an embarassment for anyone associated with those sending out these charges.

I've had my differences with Jeff, but this kind of public attack on him is hard to forgive.

Thanks,
Lee

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
I called the phone number for the marshals office posted on ICS, it was not the number for warrants. the number for warrants is 801-524-3404 and you would speak to Lora. Lora is out until Tuesday, but I was able to contact her supervisor, Jim Phelps at 801-524-5693. he searched the database and other than an old, inactive warrant for a traffic ticket in Hawaii back in 2003, which has been cleared. THERE ARE NO WARRANTS.

Whoever disseminated and publicised that false information is liable.

Take care,
Lisa

randy

Name
Randy
Greenie said:
I will likely sue. just waiting.

YOU Should ! Even after being advised by several of us that it is never a criminal offense but a civil arrest in the case of an "offenses on the court" certain duffies on *** insisted on turning you into Hannibal the Glide maker. If you need a recommendation on a decent attorney within the Commonwealth of Virginia just call. I also know a great private process server in Virginia Beach.

The sheer jubilee being expressed over there at sheer speculation of a warrant was disgusting. Why anyone would want to be associated with that board is beyond me.

Greenie

Thank you Randy, and everyone else.

I first wanted to hurt Coop and friends, but now I think I will remain calm and just attach his name to the suit, there are 100 pages of slander on *** with Coop's name on them.

As for Courts and Judges and Warrants and such, this will all be over soon enough, it'll just require a trip to Utah and a few days of my time, hardly the scernario Coop and Co. represents.

Randy, I will be in touch.

ps: Never doubt Lisa's investigative abilities she is very thorough, just missed her calling...lol

randy

Name
Randy
Ryan said:
There was a Canadian I talked to over the phone a couple months ago that told me he had called the FBI and confirmed Jeffs warrant. I guess he was just lieing again.

The FBI only has jurisdiction on Federal Offenses. They are not involved in civil arrest warrants of a NON-Criminal nature. Most out of State police departments wouldn't even arrest you on a civil arrest warrant as most States will not pay the fright bill on having you extradited. Lastly the FBI operates the National Crime Information Center or NCIC which wouldn't list warrants issued on Civil matters. This is just how dumb the idiots over there are in trying to play this thing up: In 1990 I blew off a subpoena to testify in a friend's divorce trial (called by his wife's attorney). A show cause summons was issued, I ignored it. The sheriff showed up at my door and I refused to come out, smiled at them. They left as they can't force entry to arrest on a civil matter. I got pulled over on a speeding charge and ticketed, the officer mentioned that I should go down and take care of it, but did nothing. One year latter the issuing judge cancelled the warrant without me doing a thing or spending 5 cents in legal fees. The divorce was finalized and my buddy is still a friend. His wife, she has been divorced several times since then.

This thing was never a serious issue for Jeff, just an attempt to trash the guy by a few very pathetic and woefully ignorant people. Can anyone find me one cleaner from Georgia that isn't a total imbecile ?

randy

Name
Randy
Greenie said:
Thank you Randy, and everyone else.

I first wanted to hurt Coop and friends, but now I think I will remain calm and just attach his name to the suit, there are 100 pages of slander on *** with Coop's name on them.

As for Courts and Judges and Warrants and such, this will all be over soon enough, it'll just require a trip to Utah and a few days of my time, hardly the scernario Coop and Co. represents.

Randy, I will be in touch.

ps: Never doubt Lisa's investigative abilities she is very thorough, just missed her calling...lol

You know when I was doing recovery work for bail bondsmen the toughest person I ever met was a former nurse that weighted maybe 115 lbs. She could find anyone, anywhere. She also could call the person being sought on the phone and sound like a toothless meth addict looking to buy a rock. The fools would often met us at a local convenience store thinking she was a customer. Lisa & her would make a hell of a team, a very scary one.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom