Something else that works for my company

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I partnered up with a local, yet franchised, maid service.
Works like a property manager really. They schedule the jobs, you do the carpet and they make 10% on just scheduling it. I give them my prop manager price so I still make the money I need.
They keep me busy because I do good work and they make money for doing really nothing more than they would have done.

Best thing is, these are usually high end houses which my prop managers don't have (rentals usually nasty).

Reason for doing this with a franchise is I know that this particular company has to spend $5000.00 on ads per month per their contract.

Pm me for the name of the company if you are interested.

G

I have a janitorial company with same capabilities; We are especially loved by our apartment custy's because we can do everything for them. I agree totally with you; it can be a good connection; you may wanna branch off and start maid/cleaning company of your own and hire it out; much more profitable than carpet cleaning alone; but together you can start making real money!! :)

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I thought about that. Would take just a little money to start I think. I know some people that I could hire as well.
I have too many ideas and not enough money.

The ideas may suck, but I have them. :mrgreen:

Thanks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom