Name
Will
Encap and compound does wonders..

image.jpeg

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
You won't believe it, but its WOOL. This guy had 3 of these rugs in different sizes. Walked from Hardwood Mopped with some detergent crap right onto the rugs for a year. Attracted tons of dirt and a couple pee stains. Home decorator said the white would go great with his dark hardwood. Bad idea. He did pay us $750 for all 3 with free pick/delivery.

If I could... I would prefer to only clean rugs.

Reactions: smart n kleen

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
The rugs were so thin at first I thought synthetic. Turned over and looked at the tags, 100% wool. They begin to dry wavy even with a fan on them. Had to roll up when dried and taped. Rolled up for 3 days and when unrolled, unrolled flat and nice. He was ecstatic at the difference.

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
Thanks! My business partner cleaned this one. The customer was extremely happy. We cleaned 3 of these for him and all had high traffic. Total cost for all 3 cleaned was $550. Worked out well for all of us.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
Would you describe the process? We are just starting to venture into rugs.

We use the CRB with Encap 02, a product called Lift Out and a ton of HOST. Scrub and scrub. Lift out mixed with the 02 will brighten the shit out of anything. With this one we added a bit of citrus solv to the 02. Mikey thinks this leaves residue, but if you agitate then add compound, it removes any residues. This one we cleaned twice since the customer dropped it at our warehouse. In home cleaning on this would have been to tough.

Reactions: Old Coastie

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
Btw, we usually use wool bristles on wool/silk/oriental, but some Wools the black and white (or more stiff bristles) work perfectly. Won't cause damage just will pull off more loose fibers.

Reactions: Old Coastie
Name
Nate W.
I always wanted to try dry compound on a lightly soiled rug then tumble dust it to remove the compound...

We had to do an upscale jewelry store with dry compound, fookin mess that was.. Pile lifted the carpet, crb'ed the compound, pile lifted and vacuumed to remove it... If you parted the fibers you could still see compound left over.. :eekk:

Ron K

Every once and a while you sweep up under the tumbler and you find Dry Compound.
Every time you sweep up under the tumbler you find....what everyone else left in!

Reactions: Cleanworks

Ron K

Hours literally HOURS with a Sanitare. Had one employee 85% of their time was pre and post Wash dusting/vibrating. Also had my 24"X 3" Aluminum Clubinator. Which you actually saw and my Rail Road Car Shaker. And Air Dusting using Phil's system.

What do you do??
" well Ma'am it's clean Dirt" "tm" That worked for me:hopeless:!

Name
Nate W.
Hours literally HOURS with a Sanitare. Had one employee 85% of their time was pre and post Wash dusting/vibrating. Also had my 24"X 3" Aluminum Clubinator. Which you actually saw and my Rail Road Car Shaker. And Air Dusting using Phil's system.

What do you do??

Zipper SS it......Duh....:lol:

I miss my old Cement style star duster... Been getting by with the big industrial dryers to dust rugs... They spin faster than I like and are on the smaller side, but it works for me... I've been getting in those 90 line Chinese rugs that haven't been cleaned in 30-35 years.... Those and the ones loaded with sand are the types a tumbler are life savers...

Fringe damage or damage on the rugs are where you wouldn't want to tumble dust... I learned from others and previous experience...:winky:

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott

What do you do??
I've been using my certified pile lifter, just picked up a chemspec pile lifter for $75. Works great.

Reactions: Mark Von*Lay

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
We have two. Ron when and if you ever come down stateside look me up
I would like that. I used to visit across the border often. I had relatives in Puyallaup for a while. Did the Olympic peninsula tour with my old motorhome. Washington is a beautiful state.

Name
Nate W.
I would like that. I used to visit across the border often. I had relatives in Puyallaup for a while. Did the Olympic peninsula tour with my old motorhome. Washington is a beautiful state.

You should see his house and shop..... Dude is living the dream!

T Monahan

Supportive Member
Name
Tom Monahan
Put some clothes on for crying out loud!

Oh the bird had nicer legs:eekk:

Apparently you lurked on my Facebook page and drew an inference from what you saw relating to the bird and me on the beach. The water bird's legs are designed strong for what is expected of him to function. Mine do just fine for walking, running, lifting and playing ice hockey. I hope yours work fine in your old age too.

Ron K

Apparently you lurked on my Facebook page and drew an inference from what you saw relating to the bird and me on the beach. The water bird's legs are designed strong for what is expected of him to function. Mine do just fine for walking, running, lifting and playing ice hockey. I hope yours work fine in your old age too.
Lurking??? I thought you friended me. I'm a newB on FB but ride a Unicycle in my old age.

Reactions: T Monahan

Ron K

Nate I told you "what happens at R H Koller stays at R H Koller" expect a package soon!:eekk:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom