Sorry guys but it's Leap Year for MikeFest.

Mikey P

Administrator
After looking at the initial interest/headcount and running the numbers to see if we could cover the costs of putting on an event like this I've decided to skip a year.
I dont want to go in to a bunch of details as to why but lets just blame it on the economy.

Look for a West Coast MF in 2010 with the good possibility of a large sponsor.

I apologize for any inconveniences.

Mike

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Just a word of caution on "skipping" most of the time you never get back around to doing it again.

Brian L

Name
Brian L
Good. That gives me two years to get another bbq pit so all those fat bastards won't be complaining that it is taking too long to cook the burgers.

G

I was going to approach you about having a short class one day. Guess that's not gonna happen.

I figured at least the ones who show up would be smart enough to consider the system.

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
Hey marketing genious, the more you rip on people about their intelligence the more they're NOT going to buy a product from a dink that is quite expensive!

G

You're worried about the price!

It's the return you should be worrying about. Talk about a genius.

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
I know about returns on an investment but what scares most people is a price that is in the thousands and why would anyone invest their hard earned money with someone that insults them every time he posts here!

TimP

How many people have to commit before it would make it worth while Mikey?

TimP

I can see how it can be tough to get 70 BDCC to come to an event.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
man that sucks, I was gonna go this year, what we need is mikey and a few other BB stars to fly out to salt lake and have it at john O's place. he might be willing to do it.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I knew I shouldn't have held out for another date and committed sooner

tim

I have a hard time believing you cant get 70 people there with the lineup you were proposing and the population in the west. Based on the earlier info, I would rather go to mikefest than connections. I would commit to going and bringing an employee. I havent been interested in the past because it seemed like it was more about beer and food than education and bettering our businesses. I can stay here and drink, if that is what I wanted. This year piqued my interest. I am always interested in new methods, technology and bettering my business.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom