Spinner

Jim Morrison

Name
jim
What does a spinner do that a glided wand wont? I decided to get into T&G cleaning after being asked again if I could clean it and had to tell the custy I was not set up for it. One of Mikes recent posts got me thinking...Why Not. Phoned the custy back and told him to give me a couple of weeks and I'll get set up. Yea, thanks for this post Mike viewtopic.php?f=1&t=20924&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=spinner great info for a noob.

Just wondering what the advantage is of a spinner before I lay out the cash on a pricey tool.

Mikey P

Administrator
A wand and a Geckoe can clean lots of dirty grout and stone but you'll also find many that respond better to the heat chamber effect the Spinners create.

Deeply embedded soil will come out better and safer with a Spinner.

Yet watch this thing clean..

Test area from when we cleaned the carpet a week before..

ss008.jpg

Before rinsing

ss009.jpg

After..

ss015.jpg

th_ss012-1.jpg

Jim Morrison

Name
jim
Pretty dramatic results. Would you mind explaining your procedure on that job?

Your the dude that should be selling the training vids, your half way there already.

Fon Johnson

We use a glided wand to rinse tile all the time. Key word here.. rinse. With an external jet wand you will (repeat WILL) blow water under walls, cabinets and furniture with any kind of pressure. In most residential kitchen and bathroom jobs a good scrub and rinse with wand is all that is needed. You WILL get splashing with an external jet wand. Splashing a little acid up on stainless appliance just once is enough to justify using a "turbo" type tool that retains the water thus eliminating splashes and water getting under and swelling up cabinets.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom