Spots On Tile

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
I did a carpet job two weeks a go. Just got a call from the customer who says there are little spots on her tile she thinks its from the hoses laying on the tile or the cleaner I was using. I was using Cobbs Powermax. She said she can not get the spots off and it looks like some of the finish has been removed. I used blankets to cover the floor. She thinks my cleaner could have leaked through. No idea what kind of tile it is. Going over to check it out. Any ideas?

Golden Boy

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
If its a waterspot you left behind have her try removing it with a dilution of vinegar and water.

That should do the trick.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Waldo said:
I did a carpet job two weeks a go. Just got a call from the customer who says there are little spots on her tile she thinks its from the hoses laying on the tile or the cleaner I was using. I was using Cobbs Powermax. She said she can not get the spots off and it looks like some of the finish has been removed. I used blankets to cover the floor. She thinks my cleaner could have leaked through. No idea what kind of tile it is. Going over to check it out. Any ideas?

Golden Boy

And ..YOU want to be my "lAtex sAlesMaN"... KMA! KMA! KMA! KMA! yes, I really clean up pet shit for a living Dad..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqnTcQJn-is

mcatt

Name
Mike
Possibly anything acidic like rust remover? Could be a glossy finish tile which that would damage it.

Mikey P

Administrator
I talked to d'OH and he sent me pics...

His peroxide based ALKALINE pre spray etched the semi polished Limestone.

Ive seen it before.

foot prints and drips

miriamshookaf

there must be problem in tile some tiles not that shinyy they haev certain spots left no matter how hard you clean it!

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
Mikey P said:
I talked to d'OH and he sent me pics...

His peroxide based ALKALINE pre spray etched the semi polished Limestone.

Ive seen it before.

foot prints and drips

what's the solution to the problem, or do you have to call someone to find out? !dork!

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Monkey pads should take them out. It's a matter of finding the right grit that would match the existing sheen. If you can't match it you may have to do the whole floor.

Albert

Back
Top Bottom