Spotter Bottles

Name
Nate W.
jesus Nate...why don ya jus kick me in the balls.......

You didn't get the pictures I sent of the new-to-me titties I sent?!? Fook, I wonder who I sent them too then? One of you fookers seen a pair...

And you know I love ya bawbby..

Stealth Carpet Cleaning, we fly under the radar...!

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Spot-Off-250x300[1].png

We give away 8oz. and sell 16oz. for $6.95. It isn't a profit item, we want customers to grab our brand when they have a spill. It's a fridge magnet that no one throws away.

We use a formula that Dave Burns came up with in the 60s, bottled by a local manufacturer to keep the liabilities of being a chemical packager with them. To get the cost down to $1 per bottle we're working in lots of 20,000, and the cap is the most expensive single component.

Below 1,000 bottles the cost per each would be higher than the private labeling programs offered by industry suppliers.

(Spot Off and Got Spots are trademarked BTW)

Beeks

Name
J.R.
Have been giving out 8oz bottles with every service for over 3 years. Says free refills, we get about 4 calls a year for that. Well worth it for the cost in many facets. Would recommend for sure.

Beeks

Name
J.R.
4 calls is worth it?
The free refill is just verbiage that we put on the bottle, similar to a CTA aka call to action. Though they dont actually use it, but they do mention it on many repeat bookings as well ask for refills when repeat scheduling. Just another way to keep our name in front of our customers. I was simply saying its something good to put on your bottles, but you dont necessarily have to worry about them calling for refills.

Reactions: EDS

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom