Sprayer

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I just might buy one for that price.

This is what all the other multisprayers SHOULD cost in my opinion.

Bob Foster

Question is if it will give you enough of a good spray pattern and volume and not act like a a wimpy pump-up sprayer....

Ernie G

We have two of those sprayer, and we paid 176.00 for them from procyon-blue in color,but its the same sprayer,they work great. I also have 3-multi-sprayers, but they are over priced. Having said that-multi-sprayers are nice because you can change bottles. But at that price its hard to pass up. They also hold a good charge& spray pretty well.

Bob Foster

So Ernie, with one of those sprayers can you hose down a room fast and with lots of volume and speed just like you can with a hydraforce?

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Brian Luddy said:
You need to ask Meat about this, he would know as he has stock in Harbor Freight.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

actually, i don't know about that sprayer.
My guess is, it's similar to the Rocket Sprayer I had

That cheap poly wand would have to GO!!!

..L.T.A.

ron markam

the one I have looks similar to that one and has given me no problems.Btw Glad to see you back Waldo how have you been?

Ernie G

First of all we use a hydro-force 90% of the time to pre-spray,and I prefer that. We use these sprayers for protection,pet damage,and other odor concerns. And no it doesn't spray as quick& heavy as my hydra force, and either does the muti-sprayer. And if you were going to use it as a primary sprayer I would replace the wand.

G

Its that hudson sprayer I asked about awhile back,I will try one.
Kevin

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Brent whats up with the HUGE logo?

You trying to impress carpet cleaners?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom