Sprinter Van Layout

Walt

I think Mike Ellis is the one with all the airpaths. I just have a couple of air movers. I only use them on big jobs when its wet out.

Walt

No new pictures yet. Shelving should be completed in the next day or two. I'll post them then.

Walt

I'm really impressed with the work that Jim Nape of PowerClean and his crew are doing - the TIG welds look great.

This is a trial fit of the shelves. Driver side still in fabrication. The shelves are going to be rino lined instead of powder coating. Reels are stainless from Steel Eagle.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
That's lookin perty.

You are gonna be pissed the first spill you get inside the van...I know I would be.

Gallon of crap pops open..you know how it is.

TimP

Unless you're left handed I'd prefer the solution and water hose reels on the left side. And if your vac reel isn't electric that too.

Jim Bethel

Name
Jim Bethel
Brian Robison said:
You are gonna be pissed the first spill you get inside the van...I know I would be.

And if you do....do you know a good carpet cleaner?? :p

This is a rig we done some years ago, and the owners keep it looking like that to this day. They are very proud of their investment, and it shows.

PowerCleanInstall2.jpg

While accidents are always going to happen, guys that normally have a nice looking rig (like V and AT's as well) generally try and keep it looking quite respectable. Look at Jim Martin's rig for example. Spotless!

Jim

Reactions: Prostone Services

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom