SS1 Tofu Scented

Mikey P

Administrator
West Coast Certified..
20160817_231221.jpg
20160817_231235.jpg

hogjowl

Idiot™
"Looks" just like the Harvard product I'm correctly using. Except that what I'm using has perfume in it that makes me sneeze! Cleans great but I won't be getting anymore.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I used our non scented today

Cleans great and cannot detect a smell of any nature while using and spraying today.

Even asked the clients and they did not detect an odor but it still felt clean to them in the house.

So far, the unscented for me and my brother Kirk Saiger we have had some nice comments about it in the couple of times we used it.

@hogjowl we are pursuing this more and when we can, I will ask if we can get some to you to try as well if we keep pursuing this, which I believe we will.

I am hoping @Mikey P will be able to give his thoughts too

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Looks really great! What's the name of the spotting product?

That is Harvards "Just Like Magic" One Part.

It is a peroxide type stain remover. Can basically spray and go with it...but it can also be used to apply and try to rinse and remove the stain also...or even apply steam heat to remove the stain.

I prefer to apply and either rinse, and then reapply and leave to do it's work slowly.

We tell the clients, if that stain is meant to come out, this product will probably do it.

It works on a lot of coffee, tea, pop type stains (Tannin Browning)

https://www.saigers.com/supplies/product/just-like-magic-stain-remover/category_pathway-14

FFA

Name
FFA
Mark my battery sprayer keeps cutting out on me so ill need to downgrade to my hydroforce lol. Whats the reccomended dosage for a 1:8 sprayer? I have to impress this lady tommorow.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Mark my battery sprayer keeps cutting out on me so ill need to downgrade to my hydroforce lol. Whats the reccomended dosage for a 1:8 sprayer? I have to impress this lady tommorow.

8:1 go 8-9 scoops which are two ounces each

For 4:1 go 4-5 scoops

Reactions: FFA

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom