Stain Zone vs. Stain Magic

Chads

Supportive Member
Give your honest opinions. Which one would you rather use Stain Magic or Stain Zone ? (Short answers work the best) :?:

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Well one is MAGIC and the other says they are JUST LIKE MAGIC. So you can Perform MAGIC or be Like MAGIC.

But in the end their is only 1 that is TRULY Magic :)

Frank E

I have only used the Stain Zone once so far with good results. I like the fact that is a one part solution as well..

Stain magic has made me look good on many occasions in the past though. I think they are both great products, it's gonna come down to personal preference

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
best thing for you to do is try both, Chad.

personally, we prefer Stain Zone just because of ease of use
(one part, no mixing)

Is one better than the other?
Honestly, I don't know.
Neither is fool proof imHo

I haven't determined yet whether SZ has a longer shelf life than SM

..L.T.A.

tim

Stain Zone works well on most things, 1 part, not nearly as volatile. I use stain magic mainly on furniture stains and remaining pet stains.

Chads

Supportive Member
yeah I'm using both right now and I'm thinking the stain magic is a little more punch but like the stupid little 2 part sprayer because when you spray a spot your pointing the bottle straight at which causes the solution not to always pick up unless its completely full , Now stain zone is one part really cool but it didn't come with a spray head so i have to worry about what i put it in so it is vented and also finding a head just to fit the bottle without leaking all over when i tried to use it.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
I think you should have both. Keep a set of Stain Magic on a dark shelf in the back of the shop, keep your stain zone in the spotting bag. If doing an estimate and you have something really gnarly, or pre-qualify over the phone if not giving estimate, and bring the SM for the bad ones. I think because Zone is a 1 part you are quicker to use it than you would be SM so it's a definite bonus.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom