STanely Steemer wands

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Does anybody here own one and are they any good?

They look alittle on the heavy side and maybe cumbersome to use?

Can you post a pic of one?

C

C. Copplepot

I bought a used one awhile ago, i used it a couple of times and yeah it is a little heavier than normal wands but the six jet close to the carpet is a nice feature. I really don't want it anymore, i have two other wands that i like using.

Are you looking to buy one because i am willing to sell this one since i never use it. It still works great.

Scott Rogers

The 4 jet is a better wand then the 6 jets.

4 jet has more adjustability of spray angle and wont streak the carpet like the 6 jet.

6 jet has a split tube between the head and main tube that can clog and cut down vac. it is very difficult to clear out the clog.

I love my 4 jet SS wand.

These wands are very easy to customize for short or tall cleaners.

There is a 4 jet on ebay for 170 right now.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Carpet-Cleaning-Wan ... dZViewItem

Greenie

I didn't notice the 6 jet streak much when I was borrowing it for a few months as i built some glides, of course I pulled out the tiny 067 jets (yes 067, as in 2/3 the flow of a 01 jet). Once it had 110 015 jet all the way across, life was good, I just could never get the hang of the pressure grip, I think that is something you either love or hate.

Scott Rogers

The Glide raised the jets a additional 2 inches of the carpet. That would make it work better.

I really like my Hybrid glide on my 4 jetter!

Scott Rogers

Stainless head stainless upper,
some have aluminum tubes some stainless.
Tubes are easily replaceable but I have only seen 1 need it, tech ran over with a van. We did pull them once and a while to make the wand taller or shorter for certain crew chiefs.
These wands last a life time.

G

I wouldnt give you one penny for that one on ebay..

ugly.. ugly .. (did I say ugly)..

they need to provide some better pics of it..

I agree with the above poster... POS lookin..

But hey.. to each their own. Not right or wrong.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom