Stanley Steemer Corporate in Dublin Ohio

HydroDude

Name
JB
Here's the ad that keeps popping up on facebook...I don't think the local Stanley is set up with this equipment yet...
4452-3ee3b04710a19adf21c6d05825ac983c.jpg

Attachments

• stanley rug.jpg
    stanley rug.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 527

rick imby

Name
Rick
I would think it will be much easier for STanley to do a good job in Rugs.

It is one facility and getting one or two good department managers is much easier than getting 20 individual truck managers.

The reason I have never gone into Carpet cleaning is the problem with scaling.

Getting one or two trucks with great employees that have the customer and the boss in mind is not easy but doable.

Managing 40 people in 25 trucks like some of the big operators do is overwhelming to me.

Having a rug plant with 250k in equipment and 15 employees is not nearly as daunting. They will be much easier to manage, train, and retrain.

All the processes don't need to be taught to every employee like they do in carpet, tile, and furniture cleaning.

They will definitely increase the number of rugs cleaned in an area..

Name
Nate W.
What's the yellow cage that looks like a safety device for inflating split ring tires

Gene

It's a tumble duster for dusting rugs.... You throw them in, close it and it'll dust it while you do other stuff.... Of course you can't put tufted rugs with glued backing in it....I mean you could, but it's a risk I won't take.... The glue/backing tends to break down depending on age... You'd throw hand knotted rugs in, but also need to know which to throw in.... The 90line Chinese and Tibetan/Nepalese rugs are awesome to throw in...

Name
jack zerkie
The biggest complaint is the carpet is way to wet. The ladies say please don,t soak my carpets. NO PROBLEM for little old me not my style. They are amazed the first time I clean for them. Some ask why Stanley does over wet the carpets. I never have a answer for that. Now they call jack on the carpet, not Stanley. jz.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
i sold my 40 year old business 6 years ago because if all the tile...stone..and hardwood i could see taking over....the wall to wall is going the way of the doo-doo bird........a few more years will prove me right.....
a truck mount centrifuge might the answer to cleaning more area rugs if it is possible..................

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom