Staple fiber carpet vs. a CRB?

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
Just the other day, Rental. Carpet not too bad. Thicker , plump yarns. Better than usual in a rental. One renter. Liv room trashed though. The place had been cleaned and vacced prior. I know , , not up to MB standards.:razz::) But good enough! I knew I was CRBing.
Using HWE.

Used a CRB , mainly to scrub in my poly specific pre-conditioner, mixed very strong, spiked with solvent. And, I used a lot , meaning large volume of liquid he bulk of face fiber.
During extraction I still needed to do a whole lot of spotting for those black spots that did not break down with the initial scrubbing and extraction. For the extraction I used vac away's Grease Hawg. I have found it really does a good job, and knocks down the foam(I got none) Because, --- did I say,I really hit it with strong pre-cond.??LOL

And, Due to it being staple fiber and able to hide/hold on to more gunk, sort of like the microfiber upholstery?! (reason for needing to do all the spotting)

And wow, staple fibers that I pulled up! It was all carpet. NOT hair etc. I would have liked to brush afterwards , just for the finished look, bu no way . I would have had to spend way too much time cleaning up the staple fiber.

I was fairly sure before I started that it was staple fiber, and not BCF. Because I have seem the landlord put the same stuff in others.

Is it easy to identify this before . staple vs. BCF.

Just something I experienced. Not sure there is really a question here.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom