Steve Toburen---- HELP ME!

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
There are already nine people on the waiting list... what about bumping me up a bit? Put me to the top? I won't tell anybody.

rhyde

Name
rhyde
With all the talk I was thinking of taking the one in Portland next year where do I sign up at
Or do I just call jon-don?

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Mikey P said:
Steve,

I've seen Gary, save him two seats and tell Nick to get another Weber.

Hey man, I've lost about 25lbs since then.

I make 275lbs look good.....

Name
Ron lippold
gary be real you could not make 175 look good

all in all go to sfs it will be the best money you have spent next to your bling for your ride

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
I have a feelin' you and I are going to end up being best friends. I shaved my head like you did... We're like twins now.

Let me know what you plan on wearing to next connections, and we can dress the same. It'll be fun.

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
told ya not to wait to long!! :roll: are you going to Express on the 3th of October to see your man Doug H.?

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Gary,

Have them put your name down anyway. Sometimes people get slammed with emergency work and have to cancel. Plus we often try to squeeze more people into Roselle since the class room is bigger.
And if Chavez doesn't come this year that frees up space for two people!

Island Boy

PS At the very worst get signed up early for the January 12-16, 2009 SFS in case we can't fit you in on this one. I'll work on it though.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Doug D said:
told ya not to wait to long!! :roll: are you going to Express on the 3th of October to see your man Doug H.?

Almost definetly.

And hey, I was able to sell SFS to my boss in one afternoon! (I just got to talk to him today.) I tried as best I could.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Steve Toburen said:
Gary,

Have them put your name down anyway. Sometimes people get slammed with emergency work and have to cancel. Plus we often try to squeeze more people into Roselle since the class room is bigger.

Island Boy

PS At the very worst get signed up early for the January 12-16, 2009 SFS in case we can't fit you in on this one. I'll work on it though.

He doesn't want to have to do anything last minute. He considers a month notice on something like this short notice. If I am going he wants to put the travel plans in with his travel agent this week.

However, he is considering going with me if we wait until january....

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
I wasn't jokin' about the shaved head thing either...

IMG_0489.jpg

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
B&BGaryC said:
However, he is considering going with me if we wait until january....

Wait till January then, Gary. But hold his feet to the fire and insist on it. If you haven't done it yet write me for our free 30 minute SFS orientation video. Then force your boss to sit down and watch it with you. (If your boss is like most entrepreneurs he suffers from "business ADD" and it is hard to get him to focus.)

See you in January but reserve your seats now. As you have found out we sell out our Strategies for Success seminars early!

Steve

PS Gary, as many spouses, partners and employees have learned over the last 12 years that we have been presenting (and I would like to think improving on) Strategies for Success it is essential that you attend SFS with the other key decision maker(s) in your company. If you don't, it is an exercise in frustration. YOU come back to work brimming with new concepts and ideas and they look at you and say, "What?" And YOU will never be able to satisfactorily be able to answer the "What?" since a) your fellow worker doesn't really believe you can manange your way out of a paper bag and b) you will never have time to explain the whole enchilada. (Remember, it took us over 40 hours to bring you up to speed on Value Added Service during SFS and that without the constant interruptions of daily business that you face on-site in your company.)

So make it a "management retreat" with your boss, Gary. Both of you will benenfit enormously. (E-mail me if you would like me to give him a call.)

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
and I was planning on coming right up until that comment! :roll:

Gary actually it's a great class despite Steve's instruction! :p

Hang out with Yeadon he will keep you out of trouble! :shock:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
B&BGaryC said:
I have a feelin' you and I are going to end up being best friends. I shaved my head like you did... We're like twins now.

Let me know what you plan on wearing to next connections, and we can dress the same. It'll be fun.

You guys can put your heads together and make an ass out of yourselves. :mrgreen:

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Steve Toburen said:

I called your people and they didn't know anything about the January class. I am going to wait for that. Myself and the owner of the company will be attending.

I need to know what the location will be, accomodations (Hotel discounts) shuttle etc. I also need to make official reservations as that class is not in the system yet.

Thank you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom