Stock Kunkle valves

FastEddie

Now I just read Powerclean is on the Kunkle band wagon along with Masterblend. Manufacturers are wising up. Any others?

Greenie

You ever get the feeling you are a thorn in someones side?

The flip side to that, is if the major mfgs. would drop their ego they could have met this train at the station instead of that light in the tunnel.

I realize we have miles yet to travel when I still see TM demos being performed with 2" tubed wands you can hardly move, and not a glide in sight.

G

and not a glide in site.

Nothing to do with there not being glide awareness. Most any manufacturer knows that they are being watched by HR. If HR wins the first round in the fight, then get ready for round 2 as they bring any pictures they have of infringement to the courts to collect from any deep pocket manufacturer that was not careful enough to hide the glides that are currently being demoed with their machines.

Greenie

Ken, you are too much..lol

Do you believe the stuff coming out of your own mouth?

Presenting a demo with a glided wand does not set a company up for liability, they would have to prove the sale of such if it even went that far. Can't be guilty of a sale that never happened.

G

LOL. Infringement of a patent does NOT require an actual sale take place, just the promotion of a product proven to be infringing is enough. That is the reason why the Hanks had the glides pulled off the floor at Connections 3 years ago. I was there when that call got made to their patent lawyer to see if it was true. The glides were pulled right after that call.

Greenie

more BS from the rocket scientist.

Have you completed your restitution to your victims yet?

G

Greenie, the wonderful thing about democracy is that you are entitled to your opinion even when you are wrong.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom