Stole Them!

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I just picked up a Cleanmaster flood pumper, a Myteeish flood pumper/ extractor and an old edic aqua royal for the princely sum of $150. And the guy threw in a klleenrite handtool to sweeten it. I craigslist hawked it. The guy owned a restoration company and only uses his tm to suck up water. Somedays you eat the bear, sonedays the bear eats you. I'm dining on Smokey tonight.

Last edited:

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Carpet cleaner disappeared today only to be found gaged and bound in a underground fetish video!

Proving some deals are to good to be true.

Yours truly
THE GREAT CORNHOLIO

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Are you Beavis or Butthead? It was legit. The guy had a pile of restoration equipment, 2 Cleancos and a bunch of other stuff. The machines were in his rug room.

Reactions: SamIam

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Probably about what they are worth. They're porties.
Doug, Douglas, DougieDawg. I'm pretty confident the flood pumpers alone will give me back at least 12 to 15 honey bees. I know just the right restoration company. If I get a few hundred for the edic I'm delighted. Not a bad days pay for the slow times. Money is money.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Why so cheap?

He just wanted them out of there. I just went to cleanworks shop and we tested them out and maybe a pair of vacs for the cleanmaster but holy granola does that and the myteeish shit out the water quick. The little old blue edic aqua fresh only has 85 hours on the meter. They do need a bit of cleaning but they work just fine..

00101_kZ6N19Hpft9_600x450_zpsivwdzguo.jpg

00Q0Q_3jxFIQYk2jY_600x450_zpslzgwreyj.jpg

00j0j_7HgtH90z7me_600x450_zpsgccruivr.jpg

vibra-vacster

Name
Brian
Hello Willy, nice score on those portys! Too bad your not closer to me (im in Chicago area) or id gladly buy that Aqua Royal off you. Its one of the best units Edic ever made and ive been looking for one to mod and trick out.
Nice find!
Brian

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
even though they used 1 1/2 inch internal plumbing, they connected the 2 vac motors with 2 inch hose, maximizing the available air flow. Gives you a little more vac than their standard aqua fresh. adjustable pressure switch in case 100 psi was too much. Nice pressure gauge. I also have one. With Willy's, we can sell a matched set.

Reactions: Mikey P

vibra-vacster

Name
Brian
whats special about it?
Im a fan of the older fiberglass units like this one, they are beasts.
Its a good design and easy to mod, has switches mounted on top where they belong, nice handles and design thats not to hard to get up and down stairs, hour meter which is nice for maintenance etc. They came in a 10 and 15 gal size with either 2 2stg vacs or 2 3stg vacs, 100 up to 500psi Hypro pump. Easy to convert the stacks to 2" to make all plumping 2", and they left plenty of room inside for the vacs to "breathe".
I want one to mod.
Brian

Reactions: Cleanworks

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I used to have oNe of those Hypro pumps. Couldn't get it past 250 psi without blowing breakers, often fuses back then. Used to carry spare fuses just in case. Those old hypro's would give me 250 on a 6 flow wand lots of room inside to modify. Best looking machines of that era imo..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom