Stone Pro Boot Camp

Peter

Name
Peter
Well, this is my first post on this forum, so bear with me.

I thought that it would be nice to share with others about my recent experience at the Stone Pro's Boot Camp. Especially since quite a few guys on this forum will be going to the next Boot Camp.

I flew 9 hours to take the class, and it was definitely worth it.

The first day after getting there at 7 am, Rob had a pot full of hot coffee and breakfast ready for all. How nice! At 8 am I was already trying to tame one of Rob's 175's flying over travertine. (I got spoiled with my Orbot and didn't have experience with a scrubber/buffer). What a difference comparing to IICRC classes where you sit and learn how to be a student during the whole day, whereas Rob actually wants you to become a Pro and get dirty right from the beginning.

During the time at the Boot camp, I started to learn the difference between marble, travertine, granite, quartz, how to remove hard water stains from glass and how to stain and polish concrete and more.

It was 3 days full of hands-on experience, a lot of new skills to learn, getting dirty and having a good time with other, like-minded guys. It's definitely not for a person who likes to sit around and wonder when the end of the day comes.

It really was a privilege to learn from Rob Fairfield and I think that whoever will decide to join his Boot Camp will not be disappointed.

EDS

Name
Ed
Any one else take this course? Interested in the hands on experience rather then class...

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Good review, Peter. Welcome to the harder side (hey Chavez, there's your next tag line).

I've learned a great deal here and you will too.

Reactions: EDS

Rob Fairfield

Supportive Member
Name
Rob Fairfield
Thank you for the nice words and I appreciate you making the long trip west to be part of the class. This is a great forum to help you as you go forward.

Reactions: EDS

EDS

Name
Ed
Will attend. But during slow season. Need to focus on my process with carpet before branching out to other services. Cant be too many things to too many people. I am just introducing laminate, hardwood,vinayl to my services. The fall works with my plan. Feel free to send me a PM with dates from sept-Jan. (cognizant of ther fact that it may be too far ahead to plan.) pPlease provide cost estimate and payments options.

Cheers,

Ed

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom