Sun of a gun..

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
If there is anything that keeps me from dating young women (other than the fact that I'm old and ugly), its the way they talk....

All these people with their darn face in the phone all day is creating a society of idiots. Talk to people? Why? I can just text them.
Soon people will never leave the house, Amazon has taken care of that. I don't have to leave the house to get anything!

Reactions: Jim Pemberton

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
It's s good practice that I do almost every morning, that I hope most of you do

Go to the local Bfast joint every morning and sit at the table with all the retired men/women and just listen. They'll invite you in the conversation and your social skills will be excercised

Example.... I know you don't want to read this but I'm gonna tell you anyway. I asked one of the older guys at the table why his Ford F-150 had "sport" on the sticker. "Do you go racing at the speedway" or do you wear a helmet when you drive it? The whole table of people just cracked up laughing at it. He called me a smartass and quickly changed the subject to those assholes that drive around selling T-bone steaks out the back of their truck.
My point

Reactions: Old Coastie

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
1c8c25712f828114f90d1010806266de.jpg

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Reactions: Able 1

Latest posts

Back