Supermarket VCT

Discussion in 'Hard Surface Hub' started by Russ T., Jan 10, 2018.

1. Old Coastie
    Old Coastie

Supportive Member

Name:
    Stephen
    Don’t take it if you cannot buff twice a week. They will very naturally want fewer visits, during which the VCT will become so filthy and worn, it will be a nightmare.
    Doug Rice likes this.
  2. Willy P
    Willy P

Name:
    Willy P

That fantastic sum should get you the top of the reliable gene pool. I've got nothing against making money, but you get what you pay for.
  3. Doug Rice
    Doug Rice

Supportive Member

I walked in to one of their jobs one morning to have breakfast ( they have good breakfast) and went into the bathroom to wash my hands. The guy had just mopped the floor and had actually mopped around a couple of paper towels laying on the floor. I should have snapped a pic but it was before smart phones.
    Desk Jockey likes this.
  4. Jon
    Jon

Russ......we are presently servicing 12 supermarkets, all over 45,000 up to 60,000 sq feet. We are there 7 days a week, scrub & propane buff every day. We've had this account over 12 years. It's a good account but takes up a lot of time & energy. We never buy new scrubbers or buffers, way too expensive & new or used works pretty much the same. We use Signature wax which we get really cheap. We have at least 5 extra scrubbers in our warehouse at all times because scrubbers break down all the time. LMK if you have any questions
  5. Matt B
    Matt B

Name:
    Matt Briseno
    I've done VCT for 25 years , it's still over 50% of our business. Mostly grocery stores over the years. I'll be glad to help anyway i can 256.767.2880.
    Bruce Humphrey and Desk Jockey like this.