Swing Machine

SuperDave212

Name
David
If you're not flush with cash like Cameron...U can use a Mastercraft from Regent stone products.....ask for Fritz....always been very helpful to me...

Name
cameron demille
If you're not flush with cash like Cameron...U can use a Mastercraft from Regent stone products.....ask for Fritz....always been very helpful to me...

The Hawk Brutes are going for pretty cheap with a whole weight set and everything, all over the country from Janitorial supply places. There is no reason you can't make all the money back in one job.

The Mastercraft machines are piles of shit. There is a reason I sell Hawk/Crusader and not Mastercraft. They are weak, poor gearing, the weight system sucks. I am a little biased since mine caught on fire inside a house. I also had one of their vacuums. Piece of shit too. Every wheel mounting point on the tank cracked and leaked water all over. I have talke to several other people with the exact same issue.

I will help you find a better price on a Hawk from a competitor before I recommend a MasterCrap

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Chris Brown

Name
Chris Brown
I had problems with a MasterCrap as well. Will never order anything made from that company again. I purchased a Hawk Brute with weights today.
Look forward to using it soon.

SuperDave212

Name
David
guess I'm easier on the machine than you guys...I have had one of my master crafts over 7 yrs almost daily use, no issues except replacing the wheels...

Chris Brown

Name
Chris Brown
Consider yourself lucky. I take good care of my equipment. My Master Craft had issues after a few months. I know numerous others that have had issues as well. I don't believe that we all got lemons. Hopefully yours will continue without problems.

Back
Top Bottom