TCS Chief Truckmount, how good is it? anyone have one?

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I have 3 TCS chief Truckmounts, in 2 different locations of my business. so far so good. But I would like to know what you think about them if you have one. Cant find many reviews on them.

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
Several of our contractors have them. I personally know about 10 people that use them. Terrific machines. All of the TCS machines are well built and very little down time. Since our guys make it on volume (and it is well known that I don't like TCS very much) I would be the first to complain about them - BUT I CAN'T find anything negative to say about their equipment or their service department. I peronally prefer heat exchangers but if you wan't an inexpensive machine- Buy another one- you won't be dissapointed.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
thanks that helps alot. I only have to fill up on propane about twice a month only $11 bucks to fill it up not to expensive

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
If you're interested in getting another Chief, I have one in our shop here in Atlanta that belongs to a customer. It's in good shape. He'll take $6,000 for it, fully outfitted.

We did some repairs to it and it runs well.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom