Tennis anyone?

Name
Jeff T
IMG_2085.JPG
did a job today for a resort I do work for.... 350'.... and the last guy used the wrong chems..... when I started the job, my vac was still strong. By the time I finished the last room, I could barely feel, let alone here the vac @ the end of the hose. Went back to the van, grabbed the powder defoamer, chucked a scoop in the end of the vac, and sprinkled some in every room. And recleaned ALL of it.....
Jeff @ SCC

Name
Jeff T
How often do you NOT pump shaving cream out of a carpet? I have to sprinkle powdered defoamer in nearly every single room of first time customers.
These guys have close to 500 rental units..... they are about 20 min out of town. I've done work for them almost weekly, for the last 9-10 months. The rental units are average, to mid, to 1800 a night....... ALL the mid, and higher units have wool W/W. the lower end are nylon..... GREAT account.....

Name
Jeff T
Jeff, I love seeing when a guy gets a great account. Long run, though and Winter is coming!
Winter is on it's way up here..... the pass down to the coast got snow 2 nights ago, aswell as the ski resort 25 min. away from me..... and it's freakin cold at night now.......

Able 1

Name
Keith
Hold up! We are going to be pushing 90 this weekend.. Last run!

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
My pontoon boat storage guy called tonight....

"How soon are you bringing the Pontoon"?

Still in the lake...but I think they started lowering the lake....prepping for winter snow....

and in another 2 weeks...could fee my lower units....well not really if wait too long in the lake :)

jet ski's have to come out too.... :dejection: :eekk:

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Gawd, life is so hard.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
36 degree tonight....got cold way to soon. Gonna be an epic winter this year for the Sierra mountains..

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
90 today and 88 tomorrow, it cools off a little next week. Summer gave us taste.

I have a day of grass cutting today. Shorts and sleeveless tee shirt.

Love the sunshine! :cool:

Name
Jeff T
Just finished putting away the seadoos..... putting the boat in the shop this year.....

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom