Terrazo tile in catholic

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I clean the carpet there the maintence guy is tring to to get the grout clean but there a ton of tajmal wax or sealer and it wont clean any suggestions? It could be soil I havent looked at it.

Name
Bruce
Can you get some pictures? I'm not familiar with that kind of tile, it's to fancy for this third world city I live in. I've stripped wax out of grout with what I thought was good results and the customer thought it was great results. Would really like to see some pictures , up close.

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
If your guy knows what type/brand wax was used (for the most part), use the same brand stripper first to test. If your not happy, grab a couple of different kinds to continue to test. Make note of your dwell time. Plan on having to double that when you actually do the job - to properly plan for time and ultimately your quote.

Reactions: Hoody and Mikey P

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Actually they said they got off everywhere but some blotchy ness in the grout lines the are using a tool to scrape the lines kinda like an acid would do on ceramic take a thin layer of grout off. Still some settled deeper in the grout . My thought was grout perfect or a regrout it. But I just suggested that. I don't color seal yet. Or repair grout

Name
Scott
I did a job with the same issue. We put down a stripper, agitated the grout lines, then laid plastic over the tile for 24 hours. We came back and agitated again and blasted it with the turbo. We worked on it for about 3 days and got it looking real good. Make sure you charge enough for the labor and materials to go with this job. I had Bill with Busy Bees helping me out and he had brought up some really good products so you can always call him with questions too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom