TGIT

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
Thank God it's Thanksgiving! And I'm off for a week now! After this month where we've had everything happen. Transmission clutch fix in one of the trucks cost $2,500, weather change so employees calling in sick on overbooked days. Added one 2 apartment complexes which we usually refuse to do, and a few more commercial late night accounts. Cleaned 22 rugs in 3 days in the warehouse. Proud to say, only 1 call back out of all 143 jobs this month. And guess who did the job? Me! White carpet. I finished it and it looked amazing. 3 tiny spots by the bed I missed and she leaves a lengthy voicemail about it. She hasn't had it cleaned in 7 years. I went through 2 bottles of stain removal. Sent one of the techs out, 2 minute fix. Blah blah blah.

Anyways, I have 2 techs working Monday and Tuesday with full trucks while I'm gone. Hopefully all goes well. Everyone is then off Wed-Sun. Decided to change things up and head to the Bay Area to visit family and do turkey down there instead of Carson Valley. Signing out til next Sunday. Enjoy your Thanksgiving weekend!

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
We are working....in a pile of snow....

And now, we have to make up some jobs we couldn't get to on Friday due to the storm....

Gonna be a crazy few days!

Reactions: Desk Jockey
Name
Matt
Thank God it's Thanksgiving! And I'm off for a week now! After this month where we've had everything happen. Transmission clutch fix in one of the trucks cost $2,500, weather change so employees calling in sick on overbooked days. Added one 2 apartment complexes which we usually refuse to do, and a few more commercial late night accounts. Cleaned 22 rugs in 3 days in the warehouse. Proud to say, only 1 call back out of all 143 jobs this month. And guess who did the job? Me! White carpet. I finished it and it looked amazing. 3 tiny spots by the bed I missed and she leaves a lengthy voicemail about it. She hasn't had it cleaned in 7 years. I went through 2 bottles of stain removal. Sent one of the techs out, 2 minute fix. Blah blah blah.

Anyways, I have 2 techs working Monday and Tuesday with full trucks while I'm gone. Hopefully all goes well. Everyone is then off Wed-Sun. Decided to change things up and head to the Bay Area to visit family and do turkey down there instead of Carson Valley. Signing out til next Sunday. Enjoy your Thanksgiving weekend!

Nice....my dad lives in Henderson. Spent a week with him out there last month...even met and hung out with Ron White.

rw.jpg

At the Mirage
mirage.jpg

Mikey P

Administrator
nice to see Ron got rid of that metro hair do.

Is that gingerale in his goblet or does he really pound the scotch that much?

Mikey P

Administrator
Average Hours
Wasted in Traffic in 2015

1. Los Angeles, CA 81
2. Washington, DC 75
3. San Francisco, CA 75
4. Houston, TX 74
5. New York, NY 73
6. Seattle, WA 66
7. Boston, MA 64
8. Chicago, IL 60