Thank you for your service

Discussion in 'the Bird Room' started by Old Coastie, Nov 11, 2017.

1. Old Coastie
    Old Coastie

Supportive Member

Name:
    Stephen
    People say this all the time. Well, yall are welcome. But like a lot of vets, I feel grateful for everything America has given me; I feel as if I should thank each of you for the excitement, the chance to grow and the opportunities to do something worthwhile.

Nobody has to wear a uniform to be a good American. You work, you build a business, you support your families and make responsible choices, you enhance your communities and you become the substance of a good nation. These are all worthy, wonderful things.

So thank YOU for being all that a few of us aspired to defend and protect. Thank YOU for the encouragement and the maintenance of all that we loved and wanted to return to. Thank YOU for all the prayers, smiles and kind words.

Thank you.
  2. hogjowl
    hogjowl

@

Name:
    Marty Sutley
    Your welcome
    Idiot
    Old Coastie likes this.
  3. Desk Jockey
    Desk Jockey

Hondo

Name:
    I am MIGHTY!
    Thank you Stephen all other Vets.

No pigshit not veterinarians. IDIOT
    Old Coastie likes this.
  4. Cleanworks
    Cleanworks

Name:
    Ron Marriott
    Remembrance day in Canada today. Thinking about both my family members who served and all those who didn't make it back in one piece. When I say thank for your service, I am thinking about the people brave enough to put their lives on the line so that rest of us can stay home and run our businesses and look after our families.
    Old Coastie likes this.