Thank you Jim Pemberton for your weekly bulletin!

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Every Saturday and for free I get Pemberton Learning Center bulletin.
  1. Free.
  2. Without any hype for their business.
  3. And most important- Full of great information. Every week I learn something.

Thank you Jim. I love it.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I am. And we have better things to do Friday night.
No offense meant, Jim :winky:

Such a great source for knowledge and info.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
animals-birds-roof-gutters-bird-dirty_minds-nfkn165_low.jpg

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Thank you Ofer

The thanks should be to my father, though. He created the concept, comes up with his marketing and management articles, and edits my articles that are usually long winded and makes them readable.

He understands how to work within the Internet world better then me by far....and at 84 is still going strong.

I just talked to him, and he's happy that two people as different as you and Marty appreciate his efforts.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Just a good and informative weekly bulletin with lots of good cleaning info and other insights as well.
However. Damn! These people don't even sell your email. So, don't expect any emails from Lagos.

By the way Stepehen, I am blessed to be able to inform your honesty, that you just won $6,000,000.00 I implore you to forward me your bank account and social security number and I be sure to wire the money.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Just a good and informative weekly bulletin with lots of good cleaning info and other insights as well.
However. Damn! These people don't even sell your email. So, don't expect any emails from Lagos.

By the way Stepehen, I am blessed to be able to inform your honesty, that you just won $6,000,000.00 I implore you to forward me your bank account and social security number and I be sure to wire the money.
:eekk:

I told ya we waz brudders!
:shifty:

Reactions: ruff

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom