Thank you Steve Andrews!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

harryhides

Name
Tony
You'd better protect that rug before you go spilling tofu and avocado all over it. Can we use it in the Protector tests at MF?

Just a thought here, folks: Do you suppose that if you made a custom Rug like that for the top local Interior designers or property manager's homes or offices that you might get their attention and loyalty, not to mention a few referrals ?

If you want to learn how, get in touch with Steve.

Greenie

Don't think for a second that we won't have a custom GG rug in the future, it would be excellent at shows and demos.

If you did a smaller entry rug even 3x4' it would impress your potential customer for sure. I know he will train you, but I'll just pay him for them if he has the time, We have to get Steve showing these skills at a fest, the potential is there.

Nice rug!

Andrechelle has made some nice rugs over the years.

Here is one she made about 15 years ago

rug_0005.jpg

rugzoom.jpg

Custom carpet inlay can be a great way to hide bleach spots too! We've done a few of those.

Stevea

Mike,

You are certainly welcome, it was a pleasure to make this for the '08 Fest.
Jeff has been extremely helpful with all of this. I just wish I could be at the fest but I will be on the road. Next year for sure.
I did not expect this to be on the board or if you would like it but it is a pleasure to give it as a gift.

All of the other kinds words are appreciated. This has worked great for me in marketing and I thought I would share it with your board. I have enjoyed this board and the people that I have dealt with.

Tony also has been a help with the encouragement and I appreciate his kind words and help.

Looks like Marks wife can carve and inlay also, nice rugs Mark.

I am just glad I was able to see this, I am on the road and just happened to have access to the web.

Thanks again for the kind words. It will be shipped to Greenie next week when I get back in so that I can ship it.

Jeff, send me your logo so I can start working on it also, I would love to for all of the assistance you have shared with me.

SA

Latest posts

Latest Auctions

Back
Top Bottom