Thank you to everyone that donated money and prizes there is still time to donate, Need $610

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Thank you to everyone that donated both money and prizes. I will get the winners list typed out later today and posted as well as a formal thank you letter to all that donated prizes.
What I am going to ask of you now is to help me get the last $610 to break 12,000. There are enough members here that if only 10% donated $10 each we can get over 12,000. I know we can do it. Our record, which it really is OUR record as its MBer's that are the majority that donate, is over 15,000 so I know 12 is within our reach especially since it is so so close.
If someone steps up and donates the whole $610 I will be willing to offer them a personal special on any tool(s) or chemicals they need/want. Want a Brush Pro for just above cost? How about a HOSS or Rotovac? Donate the $610 and you will save way more than that.. I really want to break that 12k help me do that and I will basically give you that and more back in savings how about that?
http://pages.teamintraining.org/ut/zionpark18/JOlson
Watch for the winners list and we will be contacting each of you the next couple of days to get permission to charge you the shipping on your winnings.
Thank you again to those that always step up!
P.S. if you didn't win know you still won as you are helping to find a cure.

Reactions: J Scott W

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom