Thanks Mikey....

Name
Jeff T
image.jpg
I took your advice, and bought the SS uph. Pro...... KILLED it today( uh, the upholstery)...... This was just the main floor......
This new owners group is my new best friend...... 8 couches, 48 dining chairs, 10 craft chairs, 15 armchairs, 11 office chairs, and 12 staff room chairs...... Going back tomorrow to take care of level 2-3-4 uph... Anyone got any back meds?

Name
Jeff T
View attachment 70061 I took your advice, and bought the SS uph. Pro...... KILLED it today( uh, the upholstery)...... This was just the main floor......
This new owners group is my new best friend...... 8 couches, 48 dining chairs, 10 craft chairs, 15 armchairs, 11 office chairs, and 12 staff room chairs...... Going back tomorrow to take care of level 2-3-4 uph.
That is a lot of upholstery.
i got to go back and finish tomorrow...... GOTA get it done, they have me slated to clean the clubhouse @ a golf course Wed. Then thurs. I do their main office. 4 out of 5 days this week..... Awesome...... Hope i don't screw this up.......

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
View attachment 70061 I took your advice, and bought the SS uph. Pro...... KILLED it today( uh, the upholstery)...... This was just the main floor......
This new owners group is my new best friend...... 8 couches, 48 dining chairs, 10 craft chairs, 15 armchairs, 11 office chairs, and 12 staff room chairs...... Going back tomorrow to take care of level 2-3-4 uph... Anyone got any back meds?
Can you get a second upholstery tool and run it off your tm and have 2 people cleaning at the same time?

EDS

Name
Ed
I lost my shirt a couple years back do 350 office chairs at the Ministry of Transportation new building (Coquitlam). They were spread over three floors. I did them for $5 a chair. The problem was moving the chairs to the cleaning station and returning them. It took me and my wife 2 10 hour days. Office people can be fussy about their chairs... never again will I bid that low.

Name
Nate W.
I lost my shirt a couple years back do 350 office chairs at the Ministry of Transportation new building (Coquitlam). They were spread over three floors. I did them for $5 a chair. The problem was moving the chairs to the cleaning station and returning them. It took me and my wife 2 10 hour days. Office people can be fussy about their chairs... never again will I bid that low.

We've had office people put post-it's with there name on it.. I always wanted to switch around the post-it's just to mess with them..

Office workers know which chair is theres...

Reactions: Desk Jockey

steve_64

A few years back, I bought a great back massager....... It was twice the cost of the others..... It's the same one most clinics use..... I now know why it was so expensive. It just convincing the wife.....
I have one that Genny won't use because her hands go numb from it.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
When the wife bad mouths you behind your back it's time to get rid of her.

Reactions: SamIam
Name
Jeff T
I have one that Genny won't use because her hands go numb from it.
Look into Thumper..... There are a couple models..... I've got the MaxiPro..... Really expensive, worth EVERY penny.... With a good quality one, you should NEVER feel it in the handle. I would buy another one in a heart beat. Check them out.

Reactions: steve_64

EDS

Name
Ed
I think Mikey gave me the same advice Seirra Clean. Bought my SS upholstery tool of a vendor on this board. Also told me to offer traffic lane cleaning...best advice so far because traffic lane cleaning is my only up sell.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom