Thanks Sapphire

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
My friend had the 454 with the big block Briggs. It through a rod at 2400 hrs. He didn't want to go back with the Briggs since they now want the valves adjusted every 250 hrs. Sapphire agreed to sale him just the console. He's now running the 460. They also got it out the door right away. He was up and running in just 5 days. He's tickled pink with the kohler engine and all the upgrades. He's running on med. temperature holding 220. He'll be putting it to the test Monday and Tuesday clean hotel rooms in the keys.

On a side note I was hoping my parts were in that shipment. I'm ready for them you can ship them any time please don't wait on me.

Gene

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
Scott send me an email today. My stuff will be here on Thursday. Two weeks on Friday the 870 will be installed if things work out. Getting the serious eebegeebes. Can't wait to fire that beast up.

Gene

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
We dual on quite a bit of jobs and all of commercial but one. We always split with carpet and furniture seems to be a little faster. Probably just my imagination. Running two tools now putting out plenty of warm water. Hoping to have a little better suction and lots better heat. I can't complain about the heat on one tool but two it's maybe 140 depending on the level of soil. Hopefully the 870 will draw chemical on upholstery because this one won't. Delicate fabrics that really need a rinse you have to add it to the tank. Sucks.

Gene

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom