"That" Prochem girl...today is her Birthday!

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Happy birthday Laura.

I appreciate all you do for our industry. Legends was wise to "bring you over" with the purchase of Prochem. You have kept every promise that you ever made to us, and never let us down.

Reactions: laura@legendbrands

laura@legendbrands

Whipper Snapper
Name
Laura O
@hogjowl @PrimaDonna @Russ T. @Zee @Josh @Nate The Great @Able 1 and @Jimmy L thank you for all the birthday love!!!

Can't believe the Earth has survived with me being a part of it for a whole 3 decades now ;)

@Jim Pemberton thank you! I am excited to be a part of an organization that appreciates our industry so I can make and keep even more promises!

@Old Coastie I ate a muffin, a donut, a danish and some ice cream. So I should stay wrinkle free.... however I might need to buy new clothing.

@Cleanworks thank you for putting that in writing! Since I live in the beautiful state of Arizona I will see you all there!

Thanks @Mikey P, it helps so much if solicitors come to my door. I still can tell them my parents aren't available!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I Googled it. That's why you are so pixelated...or maybe its just you? :winky:

Have you considered Anger management classes? I'll pay! :biggrin:

20170413_075538.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
IMG_2027.JPG
Happy Birthday Laura! We need to discuss the spelling of my last name. The government harassed Kevin Bruce for years for not registering for the draft and now this.

Back
Top Bottom