The BEST calcium remover Period! and safe for natural stone. Tony Nevilles before/after pics

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner

I'm not a chemist by any means but that makes no sense to me. Lemons contain citric acid, Coke contains phosphoric acid.

By that logic I could mix 50% water and 50% hydrochloric (pool) acid and say it was not an acid but it was acidic. No matter what I call it, it would still etch concrete....

Where's that Forsythe guy?

Jim Nazarian

Name
Jim Nazarian

IMO this has been a very poor product introduction, can I suggest someone do a detailed demo with picture\video on several types of stone & other surfaces, why not have Cal Clean explain & defend their product for themselves?

Lots of claims being made but very little evidence being provided!

(another joke of an MSDS if you ask me).

Last edited:

Jim Nazarian

Name
Jim Nazarian
so if the calcium is drawn to the surface, what is left in it's place?

Thats proprietary or didn't you read, the sealer fills the void & fixes all other problems.

Exactly how far down does this product go into the stone & draw out the calcium?

Last edited:

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
That's where I have in issue with the explanation... If the calcium surfaces like that, then it has to effect the smoothness of the polish. In other words there is "etching". Even if it looks good after an enhancer is applied.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
I'm not a chemist by any means but that makes no sense to me. Lemons contain citric acid, Coke contains phosphoric acid.

By that logic I could mix 50% water and 50% hydrochloric (pool) acid and say it was not an acid but it was acidic. No matter what I call it, it would still etch concrete....

Where's that Forsythe guy?

You took his place, now come up with a solution for us, for this is what we pay you for!!!

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

clean image

Name
Carl Maddock
John, an enhancer is suppose to do just that, enhance, or darken etching, or corrosion, on the stone surface to almost what it looks polished(depending on stone).

What it won't do is restore the polish or shine.

There are always exceptions to this, especially very absorbent stones

Put some on polished marble, from what I gathered, it's going to etch it.

Jim Nazarian

Name
Jim Nazarian
20150205_180453_zpsbeebpztk.jpg
Hey Mike,

What instructions came with the product?

How did you fix the problem?

Would you use it on marble?

Name
cameron demille
I just saw the rest of this thread. I think I'm actually dumber from reading it. I stopped on the first page after I saw the insanity of an explanation posted. This is the most irresponsible, asinine explanation of a product I have seen in my life.

It's acidic, but not an acid, like a lemon is acidic, but not an acid? So dentists are full of shit and citric acid is a lie? I want the 30 years of my life back.

"You see your honor, I did run into him with my car, then I went home, BUT IT WASN'T A HIT AND RUN"

I'm going to go bang my head against the wall until I fall asleep, because that's the only thing that will ease the pain of reading this. There needs to be a new word invented for this, because retarded doesn't even begin to describe it. Actually it literally is retarded, by definition, but still.

Reactions: kingjoelking

Jim Nazarian

Name
Jim Nazarian
Haven't got around to fixing it yet.

I have to coordinate with plumber to remove the fixtures.

Ill monkey grind it.

Is this your kitchen or a customers? I would imagine the customer is pretty annoyed by now.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom