Notice THE Biggest news to hit the carpet cleaning tradeshow/fest industry in 18 years will occur at 3PM ps

Mikey P

Administrator
There hasn't been a key note speaker, a hands on demo, a unveiling of new tools or technology, free liquor or over the top nude pool parties that will impact the online carpet cleaning industry as much as my upcoming announcement.

3PM pst today.

Stay tuned!

:headscratch::clap::eekk::lol::rockon::lol:

Last edited:
Reactions: Bob Pruitt and EDS

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
That's less than an hour from now...right?

Our lives will all forever be changed?

Make Carpet Cleaning Great Again?

Yuuuuuuuuge!

Reactions: SamIam

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
There are some ideas...

Mikeysboard LLC buys that other foRum.

Mikey announces that he is secretly a meat lover and has a stake in a steak house.

Saiger releases another Zipper knock off and named it Bluepper. (turns out, it's worse than the Bonzer so now it will be known as Blooper)

Lisa Wagner announces that she never actually washed a rug.

Cleanco buys Butler and then sells itself to Sapphire.

Mikey finally shows the semi hardsurface wand...

Mytee buys out Hruby and starts manufacturing rotomolded Errrbots

Mytee releases the new prespray line that Forsythe has been hired to create and call it: Mypee (has a yellow color and they claim that is showing respect towards their banana glide)

Announcement regarding Greenie..that he has completed restitution to all that he owed and now is back in the industry. (also reveals that Bristor is actually his alter ego)

Last edited:

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Upon learning about the immense success of Hruby Orbital, J Geurkink started drinking heavy and decided that he now includes a 10inch long level mounted on every Grumpy handle. To show everyone he is straight and can stay on the level of Hruby.

He then slammed the garage door and passed out.. he's sole employee found him 9 days later when he showed up to build another grumpy because someone actually ordered one.

Last edited:

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Is the big industry changing announcement going to be made here, or is is going to be a new thread that I won't be tagged in and I'll miss it?

Mikey P

Administrator
It was 1999 when Jeff Cross invented the internet and carpet cleaners from around the world first gathered on AOL/BBS to lie about square footage charges and production rates
One particular young pig farmer by night, cleaner by day, stood out for his quick quips and piss poor attitude.
The "Admiral of Assholism" was so over the top that nobody believed he was a real person until he showed up at a Summerfest for ten minutes in a infamous pink ball cap, of all things..
Most of this latest generation of online cleaners have no idea how indebted they should be to the man from Prattville Alabama. I can tell you with assurance that many a product, service and online discussion platform have been altered for the better in some way to make him just STFU.

17 years later and he's still as elusive as Bigfoot and pad cleaners who don't tip bloom. He never took a break from posting other than for an hour a day between 11 and 12 for a nap but never seen at an event again, until now..

Next week the attendees at Mikey's Fest will be graced with the presence of the industry's greatest synic, the one and only..

Martin Sutley....

You young pup owner ops will learn a ton from The Admiral. Marty and Saiger will be in charge of cleaning RMHouse #2, so make sure to stop by and watch Grandpa Sutley shake his Devastator.

Sponsored by Cleanco!

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Well heck, I met Marty at his place a few years ago and spent an hour or so with him at his shop. The wifey waited for me in the car because she didn't have any shoes Or so Marty thought. I am glad he is makin it to MF

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom