The Experience Expo

Lwood

Name
Larkin Woodard
I just found out about the experience expo next week and was wandering if it is worth the time and money, I have never attended any cleaning expo's. The expo's from my previous career had some pretty good training.
Thanks

Wing It

Supportive Member
Name
John Wingfield
All expos are worthwhile if you can take something away that will help you make more money. That being said, the only expos I have attended were put on in part by Mikey from this board. Any of his hands on seminars or real world speakers are worth traveling for. I have come away from every one of his "fests" with new contacts, new ideas or great deals on equipment. I think his next fest is not until October. Clearwater is not a bad place to be on business though.

Lwood

Name
Larkin Woodard
Are the deals from the venders any good, I'm looking to pick up a couple pieces and that might be an added bonus

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
A lot of vendors have deals on equipment. A lot of the major manufacturers and distributors will be there. It is a good chance to compare equipment and to see new things you never thought you would need. Not as good as a Mikey's Fest I'm sure buy very beneficial.

Lwood

Name
Larkin Woodard
Ok, I was thinking more swap meet style. Glad I asked.
Are there any others coming up sooner than Mikey's fest that yall would recommend

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
The experience is barely worth $10
10 dollars to walk around where the Vendors have already paid, seems a dis-service to the Vendors.
The Vendor area shouldn't cost anything to visit... definitely charge Larry C. to walk around though.

Last edited:

Lwood

Name
Larkin Woodard
Nashville would be awesome
Turbo hybrid
Turbo mini and cobra
Maybe a bonzer
I took the advice yall gave and did not buy the 360i or the gekko and got the pressure up to 900 on the judson

Lwood

Name
Larkin Woodard
Whats yalls favorite tile and grout product? Do I need to start a new thread to ask that?

Reactions: Mikey P

Lwood

Name
Larkin Woodard
Awesome, has anyone used slop and gobble on tile? I like multipurpose stuff to keep from cluttering the van up.

Lwood

Name
Larkin Woodard
Nothing worth going to..

Sounds like you're looking for some tools, anything in particular?
I thought you were going to tell me you had or knew where I could get that stuff for a smokin deal

Lwood

Name
Larkin Woodard
Turbo force hybrid 12
Turbo mini
Cobra hand tool
The turbo force spinner seemed to be the one most people liked from some of the old threads on here

Mikey P

Administrator
The TH40 spinner is king

I'll have one up for auction in May

If Fred gets jiggy you'll be able to buy the ultimate detailer here in two weeks

Those mini spinners are a waste

Lwood

Name
Larkin Woodard
The TH40 spinner is king

I'll have one up for auction in May

If Fred gets jiggy you'll be able to buy the ultimate detailer here in two weeks

Those mini spinners are a waste
Would you recommend a hard surface wand instead of the mini spinner and if so which one?
I was just selling out to turbo brand and it seemed like a good idea for showers

Lwood

Name
Larkin Woodard
I mentioned tile to some customers and already have a few jobs lined up for the end of next week so I have to get something soon but might be able to get by with just a wand until the auction in May and Fred get his detail tool (although I don't know who Fred is) you sound like his detail tool is worth the wait

Wing It

Supportive Member
Name
John Wingfield
Next Friday is stock up day at interlink supply. They offer deals on some equipment and chemicals.

Last edited:
Reactions: Desk Jockey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom