The Kirby difference

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Today I faced down a Kirby in a hallway at my first customers' house.... Practically brand new ...

And then I got the story from the guy: mother in law was sold the Kirby by a door to door salesman... Even though she didn't need it. She was about to sell her house and really couldn't afford to have anything new and expensive anyways.

Cool story bro'....you're thinking .

Until you hear that said mother in law was 96 years old.....!!! That f#@&+$#$((#@+ ¢£€@#$# Kirby salesman pushed a 96 year old lady into spending money on a whole Kirby package!!

How sleazy do you need to be to pull that off?

If I were your superior in any way in that business, you'd be fired from that job by 1pm today! And be glad I didn't kick your @$$ too!

Last edited:

Andy

Name
Doesn't Matter
That is Kirby's salesmens M O. Kirby vacuums are good products their sales system isn't good. Any time a door to door salesman sells you something by law you have 3 days to change your mind and they have to refund your money. If you initiate contact with the company that doesn't apply.

Reactions: Mikey P

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
That's OK, some old lady in Florida just suckered Saiger into buying a Kirby..

$30 at a church thrift store of all things :biggrin: :razz:

20180510_143131.jpg

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
So, we gripe about weight of rotary tools and we get one of those things to lift and carry around:icon_rolleyes: Hope you have a trailer with a ramp.

Name
Jeff T
Is it just me, or is the drive belt for the brushroll the stupidest design ever? It seems to be an after thought....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom