Auction The Magical Rotovac 360XL

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
So the XL is preferable over the 360i. ? Just curious as I plan on purchasing one or the other sometime this year.
I got to play with the xl a little and compared to the I, it is heavier and I find more stable on commercial carpet, which is where I plan to use it. The I tends to be a little jumpier on commercial.

Reactions: ButlerFrank

jwfoulk12

Name
Justin Foulk
Ive had both and they both had their place but only had room on the truck for 1. The XL is whats on the truck. Neither are great for commercial carpet. For commercial your better off with a 175/wand combo or something similar. I use my zippers for commercial with a cimex or OP to prescrub.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Ive had both and they both had their place but only had room on the truck for 1. The XL is whats on the truck. Neither are great for commercial carpet. For commercial your better off with a 175/wand combo or something similar. I use my zippers for commercial with a cimex or OP to prescrub.
I didn't get to use it a lot in phoenix but with the brush head, I found it was a little more similar to a 175, compared to the I. I like the I for residential because of its light weight. Like any tool, have to learn how to use it. I have used my I on some commercial and although it is a little jumpy, it really tears through greasy messes.

Reactions: ButlerFrank

hogjowl

Idiot™
I have both

I prefer the i
I have both too. Mike won’t admit it, but he’s getting old. I have the i on my rig and my son has the XL on his.

Neither one cleans any better than the other. They both are great tools.

I have the i because it’s light, but sometimes it’s like cleaning your teeth with a Q-Tip. Jr.’s XL covers more ground faster.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom