The new and improved Hot Rod mini scrubber carpet and tile tool

Mikey P

Administrator
I guess there will be one of these delivered to me today for testing. I told him if my guys love it I would be more than willing to give it the thumbs up. As it is, they reach for the light and easy to use Brush Pro most of the time rather than the heavy pita 175.

We'll see..

Could very well be the scrubber of choice for small carpet jobs and staircases. I tried it in Texas and found it very easy to use on hard surfaces with no learning curve. Carpet was a bit trickier. I recall using fiber pads but would prefer a shampoo brush considering it's low weight.

New beefier and telescopic handle looks MUCH more professional IMHO

20140622_133409_zps5a009124.jpe

HRH_G2_1_zpsecc02fa0.jpe

HRH_G2_4_zps2f3b86df.jpe

HRH_G2_3_zps49df5df8.jpe

pretty sure we'll have one to play with at Mikey's Fest Vegas in September

Last edited:

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
"Makita on a stick".

When we do have to pull out the Makita, we do prescrub the stairs as if we were using on stone, not w/ pressure on the head, but we hold the head w/ our fingers wrapped around it, and fwd/back motions etc, basically the head movement is doing all the work (no pushing down on it).

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
While it would be weird to clean anything but a small bathroom of carpet with that brush, the Moonies used to clean entire houses of carpets with hand brushes. They would have loved that tool.

HRH_G2_3_zps49df5df8.jpe

J

JS41035

How bout a a grout brush on a sawzall. On a stick. Every time I have to use a grout brush I think "gotta be a better way"
And I could see that being useful on VCT behind toilets and along built up edges. Or turn it on its side for restaurant kitchen grime in grout

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Art Kelley

SixShooter

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Sabia
Mikey,

It went out yesterday. We had some major disruption on the carpet cleaning side of the house. Sorry for the delay.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
site addy?

needs a 2nd cord relief.

SixShooter

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Sabia
Haven't put it up on the site yet. Got blind sided by an unrelated event.

Hope to get to it this week.

Thanks

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
How bout a a grout brush on a sawzall. On a stick. Every time I have to use a grout brush I think "gotta be a better way"
And I could see that being useful on VCT behind toilets and along built up edges. Or turn it on its side for restaurant kitchen grime in grout

Justin nailed it There is zero reason to use a small hand-drill on a stick if you already have a lightweight 12" 175 or a 360i (or the new Mytee Trex Jr) that you can put a pad driver on. It's just silly and stupid. But something that can actually attack tile grout lines better than the pointy brush on a stick or the so-called tile brushes for 175s that just barely penetrate to the grout, would really make life easier for grout cleaners. A grout brush on a sawzall on a stick. It would still look retarded, but it would do the job.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom