The new baby is in the womb. History of PTO machines

Name
Jeff T
What hours have other Cleanco users racked up??
Russ what mileage and hours was yours on day of purchase??
I know that this wasn't directed toward me, but I had an Aquatech Truckmount, and sold it @ 4900 hrs..... The guy that bought it uses it daily still.... I also have a Prochem Everest 650HP...... It's up for sale right now...... I hate slide ins...... We all have our preference.....

Name
Jeff T
What are you asking for the 650?
It's a 2008 GMC Savana, extended, with 96,000 km. the unit is a 2008 Prochem Everest 650 HP. It has 975 hrs on it. It was a Vancouver truck for most of its life.(no salt issues). I'm asking 34,500, but am willing to wiggle a little..... If you are interested, have a look on Fibrecleans website, or on Kijiji. If really interested, PM me, and we can talk.
Jeff @ SCC

Name
Jeff T
It's a 2008 GMC Savana, extended, with 96,000 km. the unit is a 2008 Prochem Everest 650 HP. It has 975 hrs on it. It was a Vancouver truck for most of its life.(no salt issues). I'm asking 34,500, but am willing to wiggle a little..... If you are interested, have a look on Fibrecleans website, or on Kijiji. If really interested, PM me, and we can talk.
Jeff @ SCC
Oh, forgot to mention, it's a 1 ton.....

Name
Jeff T
Cleanco and Aquatech are one in the same..... Cleanco ripped off Aquatechs design, or vice versa.... Anywho, Cleanco bought out Aqua tech about 15 years ago..... Funny thing is, Cleanco is building an Aquatech right now in Calgary.... They are putting it in a 2009 Ford.... With 90,000 miles on it!!!! Go figure..... So, one in the same....

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Jeff @ SCC
Not looking for myself but often run into guys that are looking. Sounds like a nice unit

Name
Jeff T
Not looking for myself but often run into guys that are looking. Sounds like a nice unit
It was sold by Darnell @ DK Cleaning Solutions...... He serviced it for the first 6 years, then I brought it up to Kelowna, and Chris Lyford( Van based TM mechanic), serviced it until present..... I service my equipment before it is required...... It's a top notch set up......and meticulously maintained.....
Jeff @ SCC

Reactions: Cleanworks

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Far as I know, there's no Canadian slide in available, the Cleanco slide ins are Prochem I believe. Maybe I should manufacture some
wonka.jpg
Prochem buys their PTO from Cleanco.

Reactions: SamIam

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
What hours have other Cleanco users racked up??
Russ what mileage and hours was yours on day of purchase??

My Cleanco 47 had @ 1700 hours on it when I bought it. I'm not sure if I've broken 3k hours yet but it's close to that. It's given me 3 years of 6 digit sales. No real trouble except clutches. I have a spare and have my mechanic swap it when it starts to whine. It's been about once a year for the clutch.

Name
Jeff T
My Cleanco 47 had @ 1700 hours on it when I bought it. I'm not sure if I've broken 3k hours yet but it's close to that. It's given me 3 years of 6 digit sales. No real trouble except clutches. I have a spare and have my mechanic swap it when it starts to whine. It's been about once a year for the clutch.
Alignment issue? Something's wrong....

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Alignment issue? Something's wrong....
I had my auto mechanic change the belts for me on the Cleanco, probably almost a year ago. He told me that he made an adjustment, eliminating some of the "slop" in the belts.

Maybe that fixed an alignment with the clutch? It is still going strong for now.

It has been excessive to be swapping the clutch but hasn't changed my mind that this is one solid machine, built to make money.

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Congratulations on your new TM !
Hope it serves you well and your efforts have paid off ...
Respectfully -Caesar...

Reactions: hogjowl

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
That serpentine belt starts chirping you better change it pronto. Mine chirped and then whiplashed because it stretched an inch and then took out my water pump. Russ I hope you found a PITTS clutch to replace any that went out. Nothing like paying double thru a distributor for a clutch with no markings on it. And make sure when you do replace a clutch you rough up the two surfaces on the clutch so it "Grabs" instead of it slipping.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

EDS

Name
Ed
It was sold by Darnell @ DK Cleaning Solutions...... He serviced it for the first 6 years, then I brought it up to Kelowna, and Chris Lyford( Van based TM mechanic), serviced it until present..... I service my equipment before it is required...... It's a top notch set up......and meticulously maintained.....
Jeff @ SCC
I think I have a lowball offer on that last year...could be wrong.

EDS

Name
Ed
Jeff @ SCC
Just out of curiosity are you the original owner?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom