the new glide for OLD cleaners..

Mikey P

Administrator
cough!

Tom will be producing these new Glides for his mega wands, affectionately named the Napster.

Order your's today!

marty glide.jpg

Last edited:

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Oh didn't realize he had the hole designed blocked out

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
I’m sort of old. Send me one and I’ll review it.

Of course, that didn’t work for a 1 1/2” Devastator, but being shameless I thought it’d be worth a shot.

Reactions: SamIam

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Let me introduce the revolutionary Valentine Wand. The groundbreaking mind blowing heart shape holes aid in many ways as you already suspected. Yes, the smaller end of each heart aids in speeding up air movement (velocity=faster dry times). The fatter end of the hearts help you to pick up what your lazy asses never vacuumed up.

Order now for a speedy delivery for next Valentine's Day and we'll include a 5pack of extra small prelubed Trojans so you won't dry hump your $3700 wand after your wife finally packed her $h!t up and left.
So like I said, this tool will help so many tools in so many ways....and it will leave a lovely mark to show your customers how much you love them.

sketch-1522370137040.png

Last edited:

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Let me introduce the revolutionary Valentine Wand. The groundbreaking mind blowing heart shape holes aid in many ways as you already suspected. Yes, the smaller end of each heart aids in speeding up air movement (velocity=faster dry times). The fatter end of the hearts help you to pick up what your lazy asses never vacuumed up.

Order now for a speedy delivery for next Valentine's Day and we'll include a 5pack of extra small prelubed Trojans so you won't dry hump your $3700 wand after your wife finally packed her $h!t up and left.
So like I said, this tool will help so many tools in so many ways....and it will leave a lovely mark to show your customers how much you love them.

View attachment 78982
Your wife left you?

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Mikey the wand you will be getting will be..........................FREE!

We all know how this good ole' boy network works!

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl

View attachment 78982
I though you were telling your life story. It was vivid as if it was your life experience. That's why i asked.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom